The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
yeah I definitely got a Setsuka x Kunimitsu vibe from the pictures
600px-Portrait-Setsuka.jpg

I just really don't like how she has the same beauty mark as Kuni-chan, it's like TN is asking for Hate
tumblr_mcr52dbKKT1rqkdws.png

♥ I wanted to hint her and you got it.

Keved

Bloody love Setsuka! Something about a raven-haired, parasol-waving Geisha in a silky kimono & gigantic geta's wandering the lonesome path beneath a blossom midst of falling rose petals with a blade concealed in her brolly just in case any naughty Ronin's decide to steal her warm rice balls while she participates in tea ceremonies on her Tatami mat in her paper-slide dojo. It defines everything a villainess should be imo. Here's hoping the new Tengu masked character gives me a similar vibe of coldness that i got from Setsuka.

If Tengumitsu has huge geta's & a raven perched on her shoulder i will be all over this character like a sniffing rodent to a crumb of cheese. Would love another stage too; A gorgeous lotus garden with dangling neon-lit lanterns, ravens perched atop rickety moonlit rooftops, pink blossoms floating across the gushing, spring waters of the pond & in the background (Although this is far from consolation to the Tengu fans) maybe have Tengu himself hovering across the starry, inky black night sky. I know this won't happen but i love living in a dream world so just let me be, yeah :cool:

JKT

Bloody love Setsuka! Something about a raven-haired, parasol-waving Geisha in a silky kimono & gigantic geta's wandering the lonesome path beneath a blossom midst of falling rose petals with a blade concealed in her brolly just in case any naughty Ronin's decide to steal her warm rice balls while she participates in tea ceremonies on her Tatami mat in her paper-slide dojo. It defines everything a villainess should be imo. Here's hoping the new Tengu masked character gives me a similar vibe of coldness that i got from Setsuka.

If Tengumitsu has huge geta's & a raven perched on her shoulder i will be all over this character like a sniffing rodent to a crumb of cheese. Would love another stage too; A gorgeous lotus garden with dangling neon-lit lanterns, ravens perched atop rickety moonlit rooftops, pink blossoms floating across the gushing, spring waters of the pond & in the background (Although this is far from consolation to the Tengu fans) maybe have Tengu himself hovering across the starry, inky black night sky. I know this won't happen but i love living in a dream world so just let me be, yeah :cool:
XD Setsuka was a brilliant addition to the SC series - its a shame she wasn't in SCV, along many other unique characters -_-.

Another stage like the one you visualised would be amazing, but I'm uncertain if TN would add one. Marie Rose has the Lorilei stage, which was adapted from the Halloween stage, so TN may modify a current stage?

Keved

XD Setsuka was a brilliant addition to the SC series - shame she wasn't in SCV, along many other unique characters -_-.

Another stage like the one you visualised would be amazing, but I'm uncertain if TN would add one. Marie Rose has the Lorilei stage, which was adapted from the Halloween stage, so TN may modify a current stage?
I couldn't agree with you more on Setsuka's absence from SCV. What was even more insulting is they replaced her beautiful character model with another Patroklos. I mean, one annoying, caring brother character with shredded-wheat hair was enough, we didn't need him again in darker clothes haha.

Yeah with the stages, i would love it if they altered the Sakura stage with a nightfall theme while keeping the original Sakura stage as well. That would be great but yeah we will just have to wait & see i guess. Still pumped for this new character. :D

UpSideDownGRUNT

That may be true, but they still had to actually remake the stage, what's stopping them from remaking another stage? besides there isn't any stage they could redux anymore except stormy Sakura but I don't think we're getting that any time soon.

synce

As far as new stages I'm almost positive the one in Femtengu's background is Miyama... It's the least amount of work and would fit her theme most. I'm eager to hear this remix too

JKT

I couldn't agree with you more on Setsuka's absence from SCV. What was even more insulting is they replaced her beautiful character model with another Patroklos. I mean, one annoying, caring brother character with shredded-wheat hair was enough, we didn't need him again in darker clothes haha.

Yeah with the stages, i would love it if they altered the Sakura stage with a nightfall theme while keeping the original Sakura stage as well. That would be great but yeah we will just have to wait & see i guess. Still pumped for this new character. :D
XD Alpha Pat was a mess. I just can't with him lol. Don't even get me started on the other new additions XD. My Cassandra didn't make the cut T_T!

That would be really interesting actually. It may be easy to just replace the sky as well (?). Its good you welcome this character ^_^.
That may be true, but they still had to actually remake the stage, what's stopping them from remaking another stage? besides there isn't any stage they could redux anymore except stormy Sakura but I don't think we're getting that any time soon.
At the end of my post I did suggest it may be possible, so I agree with you. Reading @Keved 's post made it more convincing to me as well ^_^.

Nameless Sama

I hope TN brings the old Tengu back. I really miss him. His Low grabs was Badass and the Air Crusher boom in the ground. The new Tengu looks very good but I want the old one too. I only say at distance 4P+K or 1P+K ( his wind troll attack ) A female and the old Tengu would be a badass Tag Team ;D

I would give the old Tengu this as a DOA5U Music

For all Ayane players , I still prefer this as the best ayane music which should be in my opinion in the game

Rawbietussin

XD Alpha Pat was a mess. I just can't with him lol. Don't even get me started on the other new additions XD. My Cassandra didn't make the cut T_T!

I really don't like the whole offsprings and apprentices replacing iconic characters. I even find difficulty with Viola since she's not-so-Amy anymore. The only one who was truly original is Z.W.E.I.

JKT

I really don't like the whole offsprings and apprentices replacing iconic characters. I even find difficulty with Viola since she's not-so-Amy anymore. The only one who was truly original is Z.W.E.I.
You're right I also hate the younger kids replacing the classic veterans, although I'm ok with ZWEI because he wasn't replacing anyone. The whole 17 years time skip was a really poor idea. They really messed up the SC series with that stupid move T_T

Rawbietussin

You're right I also hate the younger kids replacing the classic veterans, although I'm ok with ZWEI because he wasn't replacing anyone. The whole 17 years time skip was a really poor idea. They really messed up the SC series with that stupid move T_T

I guess they reapplied the whole "over a decade" timeskip scenario from T3. Then again, DOA itself also has a timeskip fetish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD