Tekken

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Very interesting discussion between TheMainMan and another user.

Man I can't believe I stayed up for a slide haha

Looks like a female Miguel, and I guess TN wasn't the only team inspired by Juri's tongue action... Hyped to see savate in action though

Oh and in case anyone missed the stream there will be another new character playable at the upcoming location test. IIRC Harada said it's someone who will use a totally new mechanic to Tekken
I think she looks very interesting. Can't wait to see her in gameplay.

So Christie's out, then.
Says who? Catalina having Savate doesn't mean the Capos are out man ;)

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Since Tag is not a thing in T7, I only in the slightest hope that clones are removed, and have this roster:
Kazuya
Jin
Heihachi
Lee
Bruce
Hwoarang
Nina
Anna
Eddy (Christie skin)
Wang
Xiaoyu
Bob
Miguel
Leo
Lars
Alisa
Bryan
Yoshimitsu
Raven
Lili
Jun (or Asuka. Not both)
Kuma (Panda skin)
Jack-7
Dragunov
Steve
Devil Jin
King
Armor King
Marduk
Feng
Paul
Marshall Law (Forrest skin)
(who the fuck mains mokujin?)
Catalina
That new Arab
Shin Kamiya
Kazumi

Are there any important characters that I missed?

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
The original intention of mine was to keep people out so that they won't start shitposting, but by now I'm not too mindful of that.

But don't start shitposting once that happens or this thread may be gassed.

Safe.

David Gregg

I didn't know there was a Tekken thread! :eek: But anyway very excited for T7 especially with Bob and Lili on the PS4. :cool: As superficial as this sounds I hope they have a skin alt for Bob so that I can play as Slim Bob as well.

Lee Chaolan needs to return as well.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
well your idea to keep people out didn't know about the EWGF was utterly horrible

anyhow im a bit dissapointed to know those dam invincibles will be making a comeback, the ability to just shrug off your attacks was mind numbingly frustrating in revolution. sure you can damage them in it now but that doesn't stop them from completing the attack.

Yurlungur

I'm not buying this game if nina isn't it. I'll be really upset if anna/zaf won't make it but i just won't buy it if nina isn't there. I thought she would of been there for loc testing at least since she's basically a staple character in the series.

they also gave lili and new move because i have no idea what ff1+2 is

Yurlungur

02_tekken7pdf03.jpg

Also new cinematic supers which i don't know how to feel about

ibeq1K6woii1C5.gif

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD