Tekken

Tyaren

Standard Donor
50% graphical quality, actually :)

Tonights stream will be:
http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv195284776
You must have a Niconico account to watch the stream. Which state in the US do you live in by the way?

jrx3ZHFNcBt1M.png

60%. It's always another number... ;) As I said, I wouldn't trust developers in that regard too much... They always try to downplay graphics at first. Because they don't want anybody complaining right from the beginning.That's what they did with DOA5 too. Usually games look a little worse in the actual retail version, not better.

US? I'm from Germany. Do I need to to be from the US...or do I need to be registered on Niconico? o__O

gnooz

Don't believe this guy he said %50 before and now he says %60 he is drunk :) And also he just see what he want to see.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
US? I'm from Germany. Do I need to to be from the US...or do I need to be registered on Niconico? o__O
You don't need to be from the US. You DO have to be a niconico user though. Since you're from Germany, the stream should start at 5:30AM I believe.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
I was really looking forward to Tekken 7, thinking they were being so hush-hush about it because they were going to make some completely drastic changes. As someone who has only dabbled in the series, this looks exactly the same as the last several games and I find that uninteresting. I want a next-gen 3D fighter to be excited about. :(

CFW

Graphics are at 60% while the game itself is only 50% done. Roster still isn't 100% either.

Yurlungur

Graphics are at 60% while the game itself is only 50% done. Roster still isn't 100% either.

oh thank god, i'm not buying the game without the william sisters
I mean all i can play in that current roster is lili but then again everyone can play lili

Princess Kasumi

oh thank god, i'm not buying the game without the william sisters
I mean all i can play in that current roster is lili but then again everyone can play lili
I have defeated lilis that were higher rank than me. She might be easy to play as but some people are not as effective as me with her.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
You don't need to be from the US. You DO have to be a niconico user though. Since you're from Germany, the stream should start at 5:30AM I believe.

Okay, I registered on Niconico! :)

Can anybody tell where exactly the stream is or will be found there? o__O
Right now, I get this page, when visiting the channel:

15246583507_00a8424a3b_z.jpg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
How weird... On the stream they just show people talking...in the background you can hear the game going on though... XD

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Anna was the only reason I even got into Tekken. If she isn't in it I'll be sad, but I'm liking Katarina so far and am praying to Jesus for Jun.
Jun was confirmed long ago for Tekken 7. She'll make it in.

Yurlungur

Don't know where you got that information from, but ok.

It's not confirmed but a lot of people wanted jun to come back to the point where harada said he'd like about it and try to integrate her into the story.

CFW

It's not confirmed but a lot of people wanted jun to come back to the point where harada said he'd like about it and try to integrate her into the story.

Yeah I'm not gonna take that as confirmation until I actually see her in the game or they explicitly say she'll be playable.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
But how am i gonna with zafina otherwise :(
Zafina is a recent entry in the series, so she is going to come back. Remember, this is just an early build of the game, so the full roster of characters isn't out yet.

Personally, I would be glad if the roster for Tekken 7 got a reduction. A lot of the characters who came back in Tekken 5 really didn't have a place in the story anymore. Tekken 3 was the generational shift game, much in the same vein as Street Fighter III and Soulcalibur V. Tag 2 was mainly full of semi-clones. I want this game to have more of a Tekken 4 feel, but honestly, I know that's not going to happen. Tekken 4 is my favorite in the series, because the atmosphere of that game was so unique: more realistic story, no supernatural boss, awesome music, darker tone. *sighs* Ah well, still excited to see where Tekken 7 goes.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD