Tekken

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Anyone playing as Xiao? She's like Helena on steroids, love her
All that time she spent humping the fridge must've paid off, 'cause I don't see any drugs involved.

But yes, Xiaoyu does look a lot cuter nowadays, even though her innocence is lost. Does she play similarly to how she did in T5DR now that the bound system is gone?

Ghosty-J

So I've managed to make it up to 15th Dan Pugilist at 93 wins. I came across an awesome Lars player I lost to and he said I was the lowest level Pugilist he's ever seen and I must kick some serious butt. I felt so awesome at this game when he said that. I'm honestly having more fun with this than I've ever had playing Tag 2 XD

synce

Oh yeah you can totally tell a good player from a noob before the match even starts, if he's like a Lv.30 Brawler he's probably using Law or Kazuya and he's probably using one of two moves. On my latest account I think I reached Marauder at around Lv.12 with mostly Xiao, pretty proud of that.

And Awesmic I actually skipped DR so I have no idea about Xiao on that, only picked her up now because roster is so small :p I'm still relatively new but my style mostly revolves around AOP shenanigans and So Shoe Me abuse. Almost never turn my back, invincibles make it too risky.

Ghosty-J

Oh yeah you can totally tell a good player from a noob before the match even starts, if he's like a Lv.30 Brawler he's probably using Law or Kazuya and he's probably using one of two moves. On my latest account I think I reached Marauder at around Lv.12 with mostly Xiao, pretty proud of that.
Indeed, that's true. In fact, every time I come across a player that's using one of the unlockable characters, that's basically a huge sign saying that they have Tag 2 experience. So I'm always on my toes when I face them. Thankfully I've played Tag 2 and Tekken 6 long enough to have proper matchup experience against the more experienced players. Otherwise I'm practically blended in with the majority of the crowd since my main was available at the start. Character loyalty dating back to the very first Tekken helps in these cases :cool:

synce

Man I was just starting to pick up Drag and they add my girl Kuni... I'm in total disbelief. Had to create a couple new accounts to get her but totally worth it. If they add the vampire chick next month I'm afraid I'll barely touch DOA5U, especially if netcode isn't fixed.

Ghosty-J

Status as of Day 20:

Main: Marshall Law (w/Costume Set 2)(No Premium Effects)
Power: 60
Endurance: 46
Vigor: 14

Wins: 135
Level: 30
Gold: 2,988,550
Premium Tickets: 0
Premium Coins: 9

I’ve only unlocked Alisa, Xiaoyu, Leo, and Hwaorong so far. This game knows who I want and it’s keeping me from Jin (and now the recently added Kunimitsu). I just want at least one of them, that’s all I ask! COME OOONNNN T-T

FakeSypha

Tekken Xtreme Tournament is about to start. It's a Tekken Tag 2 international tournament held in Lima, Peru. Features players from Venezuela, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Argentina, USA, etc. Well, only American attending is Kor (T6 evo2k11 champion).

stream @twitch.tv/atomixgames
brackets will be updated, and can be found on Challonge

Trailer

LightSonic

Finally! Took them long enough to add Jun, but when do we get her on NA PSN? :( I'm just going to buy her instead of waiting to unlock her randomly. Jun is my favorite video game character ever, so this gives me a reason to play TR again. lol

KingGhidorah

Do they still have the whole coin system or whatever? I've really wanted to play Revolution more, but with the silly system they have going I just can't bring myself to bother.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Tekken 7 will most likely be missing these characters from the T6 roster:

-Wang
-Baek
-Ganryu
-Eddy

These characters were rather unpopular back in T6, though Wang was most popular in TTT2, but still not that widely used. They may just end up being side characters.

The roos may still be in the roster, but need a bit of a buff. We may only see Roger this time around.
Panda and Kuma may still be in the roster occupying the same spot.

In terms of overall gameplay, the roster moveset needs addressing because we found it difficult introducing new players to Tekken while not making them feeling overwhelmed by info. Team Tekken need to avoid repeating the same mistakes they made back T4, T5 vanilla and especially T6 vanilla when balancing the game.

Some of the changes made to the movement system like the 8-way (more like a 4-way actually) walking system are welcome. They could streamline some of the other things in the game too, but not too much.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD