Team Ninja Twitter

Omegan Eckhart

My guess is Sarah will get buffed again, she was the best character in Vanilla and she got all round buff's in the patch so my guess is she will receive even more in 5U.

Shame TN is too busy sucking Sega's dick to notice that Sarah makes the entire DOA cast look like complete garbage.

Zeo

My guess is Sarah will get buffed again, she was the best character in Vanilla and she got all round buff's in the patch so my guess is she will receive even more in 5U.

Shame TN is too busy sucking Sega's dick to notice that Sarah makes the entire DOA cast look like complete garbage.
I wouldn't be so sure. Rumors were that Akira's 16F+P no longer had the guaranteed punch followup for stun game, as well as his 66P no longer causing a wall splat and 2P getting it's stun nerfed on CH across the board for all VF characters (which might mean no more CH 2P > 6P or 2P > 66P in Akira's case). Sarah might just get nerfed too.

Brute

Standard Donor
I wouldn't be so sure. Rumors were that Akira's 16F+P no longer had the guaranteed punch followup for stun game, as well as his 66P no longer causing a wall splat and 2P getting it's stun nerfed on CH across the board for all VF characters (which might mean no more CH 2P > 6P or 2P > 66P in Akira's case). Sarah might just get nerfed too.
Guess who doesn't have boobs? (Akira)

Guess who does? (Sarah)

Omegan Eckhart

I would bite, but so does Pai. And she was nerfed in the patch for Vanilla.
There is no way she will be nerfed. She was absolutely absurd in Vanilla and I don't think I counted any nerf's amongst her massive list of buff's in the patch.

If TN couldn't make her balanced whilst keeping her true to her VF self then they shouldn't have included her at all. It's sad to watch a guest character doing everything that the DOA characters can't do and then doing everything they can do but better.

She has tons of tracking moves, high damage, great sit down stuns, god like pokes, tons of safety and + frames on block, great crushes, good counters and throws. She's an absolute nightmare.

I wish more people would learn her for tournament play. I guarantee if people did that she would render completely all other characters obsolete.

DR2K

There is no way she will be nerfed. She was absolutely absurd in Vanilla and I don't think I counted any nerf's amongst her massive list of buff's in the patch.

If TN couldn't make her balanced whilst keeping her true to her VF self then they shouldn't have included her at all. It's sad to watch a guest character doing everything that the DOA characters can't do and then doing everything they can do but better.

She has tons of tracking moves, high damage, great sit down stuns, god like pokes, tons of safety and + frames on block, great crushes, good counters and throws. She's an absolute nightmare.

I wish more people would learn her for tournament play. I guarantee if people did that she would render completely all other characters obsolete.

She's top tier, but hardly the best character.

Einzelkind

Ever since [Team Ninja translator guy] said that 5U will be the most balanced DOA ever at E3, I expect the opposite to be true. Maybe I just have a negative outlook on life.

synce

Guest characters are rarely balanced properly, actually I'm surprised the Virtuas aren't banned. Even though I use Pai I'd favor banning just on principle. Imagine if DOA6 had 4 new characters instead of just 2 like DOA5

Zeo

Underlined: She did have basically everything in Vanilla outside of the best of damage but again, Pai was nerfed and she's a VF and now Akira may be getting nerfed in 5U so it's not farfetched to assume she'll get hit with the nerf bat as well.

And there's no way TN could keep any of the VFs balanced and keep them true to their VF counterparts because VF characters are simply better. Even a nerfed Sarah and Pai still tower over 70-90% of the cast (Akira they actually nerfed a good deal from VF).

Bolded: Untrue however. A good Christie, Gen Fu, Jann Lee, Pai, Leifang and Helena can handle her just fine. And in special matchup cases a good Akira and Brad can completely shut her down.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
He's in the minority.
But he's still apart of the roster. EVERYBODY has to have some info shown, because it's not fair on Zack and Leifang (The only characters that haven't had a lot of screen time). Honestly, I won't really care if they gave him a 10 second trailer of new stuff, as long as they show something.

D Glock

hgBqGUY.jpg

From latest tweet.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD