News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Argentus

Wait...is this the one you made?
Bja3SfeCEAAjPNA.jpg:large

If so that's great news!!! :D This is actually one of my favorites in the contest and I really want it for P4.
I actually like her with the shorter Quorra hair in the backfacing pic. not only for my preference in short hair, but to actually make her distinguishable from Kasumi.

Argentus

I agree and it would look nice on her.

View attachment 5064
That actually looks rather nice. oh, and so I'm not double posting again, here's a slightly modified version of the Mila costume I already submitted. all I tweaked was changing the collar into a furred bomber style collar, added fingerless gloves on top of the handwraps, changed the underwear to white center with purple mesh sides, and the whites of the bra and panties are shiny satin, to match the chromelike white jacket, but as you can see with the jacket, i don't know how to shoe iridescent/metallic shinyness, so I didn't bother with trying to shade the underwear for it. aanyways, thoughts? better or worse than current version?
1609572_1429864303930627_1130216095015898251_n.jpg

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
so i have everything planned out from head to toe i could finish this tonight but there is one issue...i cant find my dam artist, he went over to his sisters two days ago and he still isn't back cant contact him either. part frustrated and part worried -sigh- cutting this closer than i would have liked.

Kronin

I'm not sure what cavia means but yeah I confirmed with TN they're accepting P4

Wow, I didn't realize that you were the author of that putfit (and so, I think also of the Mila's fan art where ask for buffs to Shimbori! XD): you have great drawing skiills! ANd that outfit is growing on me, now I would like to see it in the game :D

[PS: sorry for the misunderstanding, cavia is an Italian word that I thought was part of the English dictionary: actually I meant "guinea pig"]

aanyways, thoughts? better or worse than current version?
1609572_1429864303930627_1130216095015898251_n.jpg

For the colors personally I would need to see the picture not in black and white. By the way I like the gloves but not the collar.

pic.twitter.com/E9R4xneSWX

E9R4xneSWX
BlIn7OoCEAANbwq.jpg:large

美幸っち@miyukichi7

This is my favorite so far :3

Great outfit for Helena, I think that it could match pretty well Ayane's Halloween outfit :D

----------------------------------------

Also here another entry for Marie Rose: maybe the subject is not too much original (and maybe a bridal outift would appear better on Helena), but I think that the outcome is stunning and that in the end could be an awesome outfit for the girl :D (and the rose theme fits perfectly IMO)

BlHHrLWCIAEPjql.jpg:large

By the twitter user shinnichi_eye (source: https://twitter.com/shinnichi_eye/status/455364581930442752)

EDIT: I noticed that this outfit was already posted in the casual thread, sorry I didn't see it yet

Last edited:

Kronin

Oh, those unintentional funny Japanese...X3
"black race" and "white race" pantsu. XDDD
At least it's a bridal costume and not a "buraidaru kosupure".

In my language the word for saying "kind" can be used also like a sort of substitute of "race", even if it's not the more right way to express a such concept. Maybe there is something similar also in Japanese, and in the passage to the English the author ended to use a such mistranslation.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
In my language the word for saying "kind" can be used also like a sort of substitute of "race", even if it's not the more right way to express a such concept. Maybe there is something similar also in Japanese, and in the passage to the English the author ended to use a such mistranslation.

Pretty sure it's the very common Japanese mistake to switch R and L. It's supposed to be white lace and not race.

Kronin

Pretty sure it's the very common Japanese mistake to switch R and L. It's supposed to be white lace and not race.

I didn't think to the word "lace", yes you could be right (in Japanese there is no distinction between the two sounds "er" and "el")

Coloring my entry atm, might do some changes so hopefully am able to get it submitted in time.

Awesome! If you have problems with the timing, I'm sure that you will find definitely some user eager to give you an help :D

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD