News Team Ninja are working with Square Enix and Sony on the new Dissidia game

synce

Or shrink em like advent children lol. Keep those baloogaboobs.

Heh I was never able to sit through the whole thing... Maybe that had something to do with it. But seeing how TN sexed up all the Zelda girls I think she's in good hands :)

Argentus

Heh I was never able to sit through the whole thing... Maybe that had something to do with it. But seeing how TN sexed up all the Zelda girls I think she's in good hands :)
I'm actually all for yuffie :3 she's more my type.

Yuffie and Rikku for cuteness, then Freya and Fang for hotness.

Those are my picks for cute girls, and sexy women.

Also it sucks. Disney won't do anything with Kingdom Hearts (seriously out Sora in Disney xfinity or whatever the skylanders knockoff is, or give them their own show set on destiny isles before kh1.) And I don't think square is allowed to use sora for dissidia because he's Disney.

synce

Now I don't like to diss another man's waifu but son, how can you choose ANY FF girl over Tifa. HOW. My mind seriously can't process it.

Argentus

Now I don't like to diss another man's waifu but son, how can you choose ANY FF girl over Tifa. HOW. My mind seriously can't process it.
Fetish for girls with short hair plus I'm an ass man lol

Also kh was my introduction to ff7

Last edited:

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Because Rosa came first.To my heart.

Plus she's an archer white mage. That I kinda want to see. #FF4hype

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Not wanting to be the c*nt that says it, but you know conversations like this are why no one ever takes the DoA scene seriously, right?

I'll just put that out there.
You can say 'cunt' here. Censoring it just puts the word in other peoples' heads anyway.

Also, saying no one takes the scene seriously is a sweeping generalization and also untrue. Vocal fucktards on the internet like to perpetuate that feeling but most of the general public that has played it enjoys it and a lot of the rest simply don't know it exists. Try it as an experiment. I have.

ninemil

Standard Donor
You can say 'cunt' here.
I'll take that under advisement, thank you.

Also, saying no one takes the scene seriously is a sweeping generalization and also untrue.
I should be more specific then - no one I know takes the scene seriously. I know I'm new here and all, but conversations like this don't exactly paint 'us' in the best of lights. You might expect it for a 2D moeblob game, but yeah, whatever. To continue would just be overstating the point.

Dark-truth

It's a unique type of fighting game featuring protagonists and antagonists of every mainline Final Fantasy game beating the living shit out of each other, is what Dissidia is. Up until now, the game and its upgrades have been exclusive to PSP.

Ever wanted to see Kefka and Sephiroth duke it out? Then this is the game you've been dying to play.
thanks awesmic :D

Xernuht

Hoping for Rydia, Caius, an archer (Rosa or Serah come to mind), a full return of the old cast with rebalancing so that Bartz, Laguna, and any mage not named Exdeath/Ultimecia isn't shit-tier (Terra has my hopes up).

Also, EX bursts/limit breaks/overdrives... whatever they call them, they need to come back, too. Gonna be pissed if I don't get The Greatest Attack Ever.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
I'll take that under advisement, thank you.

I should be more specific then - no one I know takes the scene seriously. I know I'm new here and all, but conversations like this don't exactly paint 'us' in the best of lights. You might expect it for a 2D moeblob game, but yeah, whatever. To continue would just be overstating the point.

you're acting like we've done nothing but that. check the first two pages guy, we're in a conversation that moves from topic to topic its going to happen.

DyByHands

Does anyone who knows the TN team, know just how much of it is left assigned to Dead or Alive?

This is what I am wondering. And mainly for titles beyond DOA. This is cool news and all but whats up with their other games? Is TN growing, or are key people running around? They said not to long ago that they were still making Ni-Oh. And I would think Ninja Gaiden 4 or NG Something, to be a given (I hope). They've gone collab-crazy.
Though I am hyped for this game now. It'll be the first SE/FF game I get.

synce

^ I believe most of the key people left for Valhalla with Itagaki. Attaching the TN brand to a game doesn't mean much anymore. I mean you can expect boobs but that's true of all Tecmo's games now. Their logo is boobs for crying out loud.

Anyway I saw this today:

Kinda wish Dissidia would be this. But you know... in 60fps...

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Then it wouldn't be Dissidea. anyhow I have no clue if what I just saw was legit or not but that gameplay seemed really slow and honestly not a good fighter.

synce

Then it wouldn't be Dissidea. anyhow I have no clue if what I just saw was legit or not but that gameplay seemed really slow and honestly not a good fighter.

I guess it's like a machinima or something by one of the FF14 devs. And yeah super clunky... A proper 2D fighter for FF would be insane though IMO

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD