DOA5U ~Team BEST~ DOA5U Training on PSN/XBL

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Very happy to see that everyone are enjoying these sessions. I've just got done uploading the XBL session onto the youtube account. Feel free to look them over if you'll like to study, or just show them off: https://www.youtube.com/user/ChocolateIndianTribe It was fun playing the little that I did. The session was split into 15 parts. I'll post the first one here.

GGs everyone!

P y r e x H D

Already looking over my matches. Cringing at the amount of holds I tried early on. I started focusing on blocking more later on in the session. I also noticed that I had moments I had inflicted "critical stun" and didn't get much out of it (Still familiarizing myself with her moveset, muscle memory all that) Id just knock the person down immediately instead of trying to launch em up for more damage. I'd appreciate it if anyone who was at the lobby last night or watches these videos give me any criticism they can. Only way to improve!

Thanks

MajesticBlue

Glad this exists I need some professional Doa help honestly. Slowly but surely making more time for this. If my hours weren't so erratic it would have happened sooner. Scrubs like me need help yo.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Hajin is hosting a online lobby right now if anyone wish to join. Send him a FR/Message over XBL.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD