DOA5U ~Team BEST~ DOA5U Training on PSN/XBL

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
This is for those who are new to doa, or just generally want to get better at the game. This topic is made to call out those who are looking for players to train them, and to learn with/from. I'm willing to help those who are wanting to understand the game, or want tips on how they can better there play, or possibly how to play their character. If you're interested you can hit me up on this topic, pm, psn, or xbl. There are other players in TB who are willing to help as well like @HajinShinobi, @Tenryuga , @Bushido , and others as well.

List of Team Best Members

Prince Adon- 360/PS3
HajinShinobi- 360/PS3
Ael- PS3
Tenryuga- PS3
Bushido- PS3
JDE- 360/PS3
Awesmic- PS3
Griffin- 360/PS3
Death of a Ninja- 360
DestructionBomb- PS3
Requiem- 360/PS3
ChainCombo- PS3

Last edited:

Tenryuga

I'm always available on weekends. Drop me a friend request if you aren't on my list already and if you are just hit me up if you want to play.

:ein:

Bushido

I'm available most of the time everyday. Just hit me up when you want to play, and I'll get on and spar. :cool:

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
So, I think our first lobby on XBL today was actually pretty successful. I think I'll try to host a stream session maybe twice a week? An open lobby during the week (maybe Wednesday or Thursday). And a private lobby on Saturday, usually for our Cali players. But, if a player would like to join in on Saturdays, definitely send a message to me or Prince Adon (or even post in here) that you would like to join the Saturday lobby for some practice.

Shadow985

Any of you guys wanna play now? This is one of those rare days where my connection is good so I'm trying to take advantage of it. Psn is shadow985.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Any of you guys wanna play now? This is one of those rare days where my connection is good so I'm trying to take advantage of it. Psn is shadow985.

I'd love to, but I have to play in a clan match for some friends today (Clan?! It's a long story lol..). I can definitely play tomorrow if you're interested.

Shadow985

I'd love to, but I have to play in a clan match for some friends today (Clan?! It's a long story lol..). I can definitely play tomorrow if you're interested.
Yeah, I'd be down to play tomorrow if my internet decides to cooperate. What time would be good for you?

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Ah, I realized you're on PSN. I actually don't have my PS3 here, I'm sorry.

@Tenryuga @Bushido and @Ael are all active players on PSN. I'd suggest contacting any of them for some sparring. I'm sure they wouldn't mind playing with you. :)

Ael

Yo! Add me. Whenever I'm online, feel free to invite me since I'm usually in the lab training. Who do you main, btw? Maybe someone who plays the same character as you can help you also. (:

PSN: Aelivia

Shadow985

Yo! Add me. Whenever I'm online, feel free to invite me since I'm usually in the lab training. Who do you main, btw? Maybe someone who plays the same character as you can help you also. (:

PSN: Aelivia
I usually jump between Kasumi, MR, and Ayane but I picked up alpha 2 days ago lol. Sending you a request now.

Ael

Ahh, okay. Active PSN Kasumi players in this group are Tenryuga, JDE and Prince Adon (sort of lol). I'm sure they can help you if you intend on getting better with her. I play Ayane, as well as Hajin. Marie Rose...not sure yet on PSN. Bushido plays Alpha also. So, we can help you with 3 out of 4 of the characters you play. I'll accept the FR whenever I get on.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
I'll be hosting a private lobby for TeamBEST on XBL Saturday noon till evening. If you'd like to join, you may reply here or you can message me on my profile. Or you can send me a message on XBL (in that case, let me know you're from FSD and who you are).

The lobby will start around 5-6pm PST and end sometime in the evening. It'll be a 6-player lobby, and it'll be streamed. I and Prince Adon are open to critique or lend helpful advice and tips on the game if anyone wants them. :)

Ael

@Shadow985 I'm gonna be hosting a private lobby from 4PM Central time until maybe 5 or 6PM, depending on how long I can play. Feel free to join whenever you like. (:

Ael

Good games also @Tenryuga , @Shadow985 , Cheesepuff and your friend also.

@Shadow985 I noticed that, at the beginning of our session, you were more prone to just trying to get up and attack me even when I was blocking but through our matches, your spacing improved once Ten and I forced you to space with your characters since we were keeping you out with our characters. I mostly played your Alpha so I say that you can probably work on doing her OP throws when we try to hold for extreme damage. Alpha doesn't have wakeup kicks also so it's best to learn to tech (I know, it's hard online but definitely wanna tech with Alpha whenever you can because the opponent can easily run through her like I was with Ayane when you were lying on the ground). Overall, keep going at it with her.

As for your Kasumi, I'm sure Ten can probably critique you better than me. I can say that take note of how Ten was seamlessly poking with his Kasumi in matches with PP, 4P, 3PP, etc against his opponent, leaving them helpless at times. Because of that, he was able to get his opponents to hold to which he threw them with 236T and sort of looped them aggressively. Plus, he was aggressive and in-your-face when he needed to, and he spaced well when he had to.

So yeah, my two cents. GGs again!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD