[Nov 25, 2012] The dead or alive 5 blacklist tourament (Online)

Red dragon

I forgot this was nec weekend so some players were out. For this, I will grant an extension to the players for this week. If the fights are not done by this next upcoming sunday, people will be dq'd.

Red dragon

im giving people who went to nec a chance to get their fights done. There were too many people who didn't finish their first round fights. Espically in the ps3 section. So im giving everyone another week.

Red dragon

Matches that need to be finished:

xbox 360

shinko li (Facebook) vs Chōmasuku (DOAW)
TB brightgamer (Xbox Live) vs ThunderNinja02 (DOAW)
ducky 888 (Facebook) vs Max536Drago (Facebook)
KyleSki (DOAW) vs iReally(FSD)
Ayane Tomonobu Kunoichi (Facebook) vs Arashi Solace (Facebook)
Joe Mastatoken Andrade (Facebook) vs Yeah Showtime (FSD/xbox lIve)

PS3:

BlasianPersuasi (Facebook) vs ireally (FSD)
Scorpian (DOAW) vs Shuns Fury (Facebook)
Zakku-Kun (DOAW) vs CrimsonCJ (FSD)
Kasumi_AngelDD (DOAW/FSD) vs LadyKasumi (DOAW)

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Does my opponent still exist and want to play?
He exists all right. He's just timid to visit this site. You'll have to catch him on PSN or get his attention on FB (as Maurice Fleshman) or DOAW (currently going by Mistress Christie). That's my best advice.

CrimsonCJ

He exists all right. He's just timid to visit this site. You'll have to catch him on PSN or get his attention on FB (as Maurice Fleshman) or DOAW (currently going by Mistress Christie). That's my best advice.
Ah, OK! No response on PSN itself, I may have to find my way to the other sites!

dud.dull

Standard Donor
Never mind. I know who I am supposed to fight. I can't get a hold of LadyKasumi. I looked up her member profile on DOAW as anonymous and I didn't see her PSN in her profile. Help me >.<

Red dragon

drdoa, ill try to send her a message on doaw and see if a reply is given.

and yes, sign ups are kinda late but im not sure about the ps3 division. mainly bc most of them haven't played their matches yet.

Red dragon

i didn't get a chance to get around to her, drdoa, and hubbs, if your elimated in first round, your out of the tournament. only second round or later people get into the special matches bracket. I updated the brackets with second round matches. No one has gotten around to their fights yet as far as I know. This keeps up like this and I might have to cancel due to lack of partipation.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD