[Nov 25, 2012] The dead or alive 5 blacklist tourament (Online)

dud.dull

Standard Donor
Ok I am confused. Can someone tell me the time of day the tournament starts for canada because I can't read GMT and EST and all that

If it is not to late I would like to sign up as well.
My GamerTag is Tokyo Pistol(FSD) :Xbox.

Just a few questions, are the people who play in the intial tourney the only ones who have a shot at taking someones spot on the list, or are numbers up for grabs as soon as the list is formed?

Red dragon

@DrDoa: Im not too sure about canadian time compared to standard usa time but i can say this:

the tourament is not a one day tourament, each round will consist of a week's time. You and your opponent pick the best time, and in some chances, the best place to do your fight.

@kyotosfinest: After the initial list is made and the tourament is over, anyone who did not make a spot will have a chance to get on the list. They would have to challenge the #8 spot and beat him first before they could challenge the spot above it. Likewise, if you make spots #2-#8 on the list, you may challenge the spot above you to a fight. There is a section in the OP about challenge fights.

Reminder: the tourament's first round match starts this sunday. The brackets will go up this week. If you did not post your GT/PSN, you will need to get in touch with your opponent by any means necessary for the fight.

Good luck to all.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Sorry I have to drop out to. I'm done with DOA as far as the online goes I can't tolerate it.

BeastCraYo

NanhouDrops whenever you want have our match send FR and I'll be ready.

Red Dragon is it one match we play with 2 or 3 rounds?

nF ColtZ

Hey all,

When are the new brackets being uploaded? If we're supposed to be reporting matches here, Coltz 3, Harribel 1.

HoodsXx

I did a match vs Kasumi_HDD I lost that match. Just wanted to let you know. Beast I'm on right now if you can get on.

Red dragon

your not out yet, your in the loser's bracket for now.

REMINDER: ALL FIRST ROUND TOURAMENT FIGHTS NEED TO BE FINISHED BY SUNDAY NIGHT. THERE ARE A LOT OF UNFINISHED FIGHTS IN BOTH PS3 AND 360 BRACKETS. ONLY GOOD AND VALID REASONS WILL THERE BE ANY EXTENSION OF FIRST ROUND FIGHTS.

your not out yet, your in the loser's bracket for now.

REMINDER: ALL FIRST ROUND TOURAMENT FIGHTS NEED TO BE FINISHED BY SUNDAY NIGHT. THERE ARE A LOT OF UNFINISHED FIGHTS IN BOTH PS3 AND 360 BRACKETS. ONLY GOOD AND VALID REASONS WILL THERE BE ANY EXTENSION OF FIRST ROUND FIGHTS.

Erm MMA Boss who I should have been playing in the first round is at NEC so we did not get a chance to play. (All though we all know what would have happened if we did play lol)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD