New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Antlers2012

Thanks for sharing your sexual orientation. Whenever I meet someone new, the first thing I ask myself is: "I wonder if this chap like penis?" But now, I don't have to. Because you already told me. Whew! What a relief.

Anyway, welcome. You play on PSN or XBL or offline mostly?

Well when you get some rather nasty messages on forums from people who you actually got on with simply because they assumed you were straight and normally wouldn't waste there narrow minded time on you otherwise....I find it helps to just get it outta the way. ^_^

Also XBL

Antlers2012

Nothing can quell the salt of online ignorance.

Awww. Oh well. (PSN here)

Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
That's probably where i'm going wrong, there's not many people online on DOA5U on XBL

Brute

Standard Donor
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
That's probably where i'm going wrong, there's not many people online on DOA5U on XBL
PSN is fairly active, but that doesn't mean the the level of competition is very high (nor is the collective intelligence).

There are some great players on PSN, but they are the minority.

SilverForte

Welcome, yeah there are fewer people on xbox but the playerbase is more skilled overall I hear, plus in 2 months or so I should be on too.

Don't worry about your orientation, this is a game forum not some religious site.

WisperG

Hey there! I'm WisperG. I'm a big gamer, my favorites being RPGs, Fighting games, and 3D platformers, although I play games of all kinds. I'm also a huge anime fan, of fantasy and sci-fi in particular. I've been lurking for a long time, but finally decided to make an account. The costume contest was a big deciding factor for me, as I'd like to enter and wanted some input from the rest of the DOA community :)

I've been playing DOA since about '06 or '07 when I picked up DOA2H at Gamestop, and I am so glad I did, as it quickly became my favorite fighting game. I've never owned an Xbox (of any kind), so it would unfortunately be years before I would be able to buy another DOA title. I was ecstatic when DOA5 was announced for PS3, and I almost bought it, but just before I did they announced DOA5+, so I held off and just before I bought that they announced DOA5U, which I preordered as soon as I could. I also picked up DOAD last summer to bide my time for 5U.

Although I love to play them, and aren't half bad at most of them, I admit I'm more of a casual fighting game player. I simply think Fighting games are really fun, and that's the main reason I play them (I'm one of those guys that really does play fighters for the story, in some cases), I've also never played in any tournaments (not that there are any around me to begin with), rarely play online, and don't own a fightstick (though I'd like to get one at some point). The closest I have to mains are probably Zack, Hitomi and Momiji, although because I just play for fun I don't really main anybody in particular, mostly just jumping around the entire cast, but I am best with those three.

I'll post my 3DS friend code later, but not my PSN ID. If anyone really wants it I'm willing to give it out, but I generally don't post it anywhere because of my embarrassingly silly username, which is also one of the reason I rarely play games online :oops:

Brute

Standard Donor
I'll post my 3DS friend code later, but not my PSN ID. If anyone really wants it I'm willing to give it out, but I generally don't post it anywhere because of my embarrassingly silly username, which is also one of the reason I rarely play games online :oops:
PSN accounts are free. Just make a new one with a new username and share that.

Anyway, welcome. Add me.

WisperG

I considered that, but I've been using this account for years and have tons of games and DLC on it. Since I buy few games that even have online multiplayer to begin with it never seemed worth it to make another account if I couldn't have access to the rest of my stuff.

Brute

Standard Donor
I considered that, but I've been using this account for years and have tons of games and DLC on it. Since I buy few games that even have online multiplayer to begin with it never seemed worth it to make another account if I couldn't have access to the rest of my stuff.
Actually, almost all of your DLC will transfer to a new account.

For example, all of your costumes and characters purchased in DOA5U will carry from one account to an alternate account on the same console.

WisperG

Really? I didn't know that! Thanks man, in that case I'll get around to making another one sometime this week.

AsheMann21

Hi everybody. My name's AsheMann21 but you can call me Ashman. I'm Malaysian and I'm turning 16 in a couple of weeks. I'm mainly into Hack n Slash games like Dynasty Warriors, RPGs such as Final Fantasy and Pokemon, and a little bit of Rune Factory. To be honest, DOA5U is the first fighting game that I have invested my time, money and energy. After some researching, I stumbled upon FSD and I was impressed by the community here. Outside of gaming, I'm also interested in anime and manga, where I've recently focused more on the latter.
I main :helena:

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
I'm also a huge anime fan, of fantasy and sci-fi in particular.
Because I saw the sci-fi part: Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo, or Big O. Which is your favorite of the three (if you have watched them) and do you have any recommendations (aside from Evangelion, the Gundams, Blue Submarine, and Code Geass. Already seen those). Oh, and if you haven't seen it already go watch Outlaw Star.

BTW welcome to FSD. Both you and @AsheMann21.

Zanistor

I've been lurking here awhile (you all have been pretty helpful) and hi and stuff. Wa-taaaaaaaaaa. I started in DOA4 but didn't play online til 5U. I usually gravitate around FPS games but I'm leaning toward fighting more as of late. I haven't slept yet so I'm short of info and witty comments.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD