New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

nothingtosee

Hey guys nice to meet everyone here on fsd. I've been coming here for some time but finally decided to sign up. I've played doa since doa4 and been a fan since, i was part of the old doatec forums where my name there was AurIon hope i can see here people from those old days and obviously meet new ones. cheers

WisperG

Because I saw the sci-fi part: Outlaw Star, Tenchi Muyo, or Big O. Which is your favorite of the three (if you have watched them) and do you have any recommendations (aside from Evangelion, the Gundams, Blue Submarine, and Code Geass. Already seen those). Oh, and if you haven't seen it already go watch Outlaw Star.

BTW welcome to FSD. Both you and @AsheMann21.

Whoops, sorry for the late reply. Didn't see the notification saying you had replied to me.

It's almost like you read my mind asking which of those three is my favorite ;)

Tenchi Muyo is probably my favorite anime franchise OF ALL TIME. I own the DVDs/BDs for all of the series, movies, and OVAs except the Sasami-centric Magical Project S and Magical Girl's Club spinoffs. Big O is up there too. Top 15 for sure, if not part of my top 10. I haven't seen all of Outlaw Star yet, just some of it. I loved what I saw and really want to see more, but I'm holding out for FUNimation's upcoming re-release of it. I'm also eagerly waiting for them to put out Crest/Banner of the Stars and Escaflowne. They really need to get a move on with their Bandai rescues :mad:

I would highly recommend Giant Robo (Much of the staff later worked on The Big O. The similarities are very apparent) and Urusei Yatsura (I own it all on DVD except for the 2nd movie. It's tied with Maison Ikkoku as my favorite Takahashi series). I'm also a HUGE fan of Star Blazers/Space Battleship Yamato (the old series specifically. I haven't seen the Yamato 2199 remake yet. SB also has one of the few retro dubs I actually like. That old dub, though still edited somewhat, is far superior in quality to the likes of Robotech and Voltron, and holds up today better than most 80's anime dubs).

In other news, I finally made an alternate PSN account. Feel free to add me. Username is Wisper_G

Hello ! New user here to the site.
I use to frequent DOAworld a lot until I felt I needed an extra resource to "mix the melting pot", so to speak.

If you'd like to play a few matches I'd be more than willing; My PSN is PrincessPantsu
And I'm usually playing the game on a daily basis. (yikes)

Hopefully I can learn from you all, and the lot of you can learn from me.

Richille

Standard Donor
Hiiiii everyone! -waves- So, I am new to this site and pretty new to the gaming world also. DOA5 & DOA5U are pretty much the first and only fighting games I've ever played. (So, I apologize if I am clueless about a lot of things pertaining to video games.) I absolutely adore the color purple, so I have been playing and exploring Ayane. I have also taken a liking to Bayman.

My PSN is: Richille_08, add me or join my random lobbies. I hope to learn tons from all of you! Catch you awesome gamers around! ^_^

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Welcome to you guys! I hope you like it here! Feel free to drop some lines if you have any questions with any endeavors that you're seeking!

SilverForte

Hello to all the new peoples, enjoy your stay and if you have any questions about anything feel free to ask, the people here are pretty open.

BlankOctober

Standard Donor
Not gonna lie to you all, this place is a circus. However, if your have thick skin and you are willing to hold your own within any trolling, name-calling, etc. you may find yourself in, then you'll do just fine here!

Brute

Standard Donor
Hello, new folk. Enjoy your stay.

Not gonna lie to you all, this place is a circus. However, if your have thick skin and you are willing to hold your own within any trolling, name-calling, etc. you may find yourself in, then you'll do just fine here!
No.

BlankOctober

Standard Donor
Well then maybe if all of what I stated above didn't exist, then I would be more "accurate". You think highly of this place, and that's cool, but don't neglect that there's a chock full of social degenerates on here.

Don't be blind.

-The guy with the hood over his eyes

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I dunno any "social degenerates" around here except me. And even then, that's just me saying it in my head.

Where are these "social degenerates"?

XxDistorTionzxX

What is up people. I actually had a freestepdodge account for a while, but never actually posted anything so why not. I'm XxDistorTionzxX on xbox 360 and I play DOA just because I love DOA despite its many flaws online. I am always looking for ways to improve my game with Lei. I also play other characters such as Kasumi and Kokoro, but anyways I'm not on this game or site for drama just looking to play different people and have fun playing the game and learning more about it. Let me know if anyone want to play me on DOA5U.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
welcome, always nice to have new community members. you can pretty much ignore the drama that happens on here after a little bit things just go back to normal its like everyone has ADHD or something. if you have any questions about a character go ahead and ask away in their separate forum even the "dead" ones get helpful replies fairly quickly.

Kyosai7

I'm Kyosai7 on Xbox Live, and I own/suck at DoA5U. My mains are Mila and Hitomi, although I seem to have a small amount of talent for Tina, and I want to get good with Marie Rose, and *maybe* Jacky and Momiji. Kokoro's pretty fun, too.

Feel free to add me, just make sure to send a message, too.

I originally made this thread in the System discussion, and realized I made it in the wrong forum section.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I'm Kyosai7 on Xbox Live, and I own/suck at DoA5U. My mains are Mila and Hitomi, although I seem to have a small amount of talent for Tina, and I want to get good with Marie Rose, and *maybe* Jacky and Momiji. Kokoro's pretty fun, too.

Feel free to add me, just make sure to send a message, too.

I originally made this thread in the System discussion, and realized I made it in the wrong forum section.
We have an introductory thread so I've moved/merged things together with that one. This is a much more heavily trafficked part of the forum for what you posted. Lots of people looking for matches and training so just introduce yourself to people as you see them around. Welcome to the site.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD