New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

Darth Vader

hey, I'm Darth Vader. my real names Aubrey. I been playing brad Wong since 2002. Doa since 2000. I was named DOA LEGEND for the longest before I made the switch to Darth. Not a lot of people like me, that's fine. (; Im looking forward to Meeting you all. thanks!

Brute

Standard Donor
hey, I'm Darth Vader. my real names Aubrey. I been playing brad Wong since 2002. Doa since 2000. I was named DOA LEGEND for the longest before I made the switch to Darth. Not a lot of people like me, that's fine. (; Im looking forward to Meeting you all. thanks!
Star Wars!

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Paul

Hey people.. Bit late to the DOA mix as 5 has been out for so long now and DOA5U in a few weeks!

Any help or tips online would be great, Just played over 400 matches.. chug chug

also a plug - http://www.twitch.tv/type105x For EU (3+)- XBOX- Dead or alive 5 Online casuals follow and join the lobbys :)

@Darthvader watched your brad videos on youtube :D amazing

Attachments

• doa5.png
    doa5.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 171

Darth Vader

Paul thanks bro, I greatly appreciate it. I have tons more replays & a in depth combo video break down coming later this week. hope to spar with you soon. -The Brad God

Alex_MaGanda

Hi my Main is Helena since doa 2. I love doa i would say im one of the biggest doa fans. I started to get addicted to the series when i played doa 4 online. I started 2009 and never stopped since then :D Doa is the best fighting game for me.I love the game that much that i started playing with every charactere in the game but Helena will always be my #1

HP_Vital

What up. The first game I remember playing was Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3 for the Genesis. Ever since then, I've been a fan of fighting games because they were fun. The first time I've played DOA was DOA 2 Hardcore, but I only remember playing Tina on training mode and that's it. While I did play alot of fighting games, I've been button mashing to win (and playing arcade modes on easy lol). So two weeks ago, I picked up DOA 5 from Target because it was somewhat cheap ($19.99), then I found out that it got cheap because DOA5U was coming in a month. Anyway, DOA5 is the first game I've been actually learning legitimately how to play. Still learning. I'm still shit online but practice makes perfect.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
That's a nice avatar of Akira Kazama you got there. You reached out to my childhood without even trying.

Welcome to the forums.

TheSeanAlfe

Hi!

I'm not actually new here, but I haven't posted once since joining. And at Summer Jam 7 I was told to stop lurking and actually participate in the forum, so here I am! I've been playing DoA on-and-off since the original, but 5 marks my first real attempt at actually playing the game competitively. Looking forward to actually posting around here. Maybe.

Brute

Standard Donor
Sup!
DOA 5 at Summer Jam looked sick and now Im interested in learning this game at a competitive level. I'm from the 2D fighting world so I'll need all the help I can get. X-factor can't save me here...
Welcome, and enjoy your stay with DOA.
Hope to see you on PSN sometime.

AkaShocka

Sup!
DOA 5 at Summer Jam looked sick and now Im interested in learning this game at a competitive level. I'm from the 2D fighting world so I'll need all the help I can get. X-factor can't save me here...
Hmm. You main Lisa? Great! We're running short on Lisa players around here

lotr9690

Hey guys! I've been playing DOA for a reeeeeally long time. I'm excited to be here. I am somewhat familiar with this site. I usually come here for news and stuff on DOA. I'm up for any kind of discussion. Helena is my main. ... Hahaha nice to meet you all feel free to add my PSN - it's my username. Hope to see y'all online for DOA5U! :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD