New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Welcome to each & every one of you guys. You guys made an awesome commitment. Glad to have you all here. Drop us a line whenever you guys have any questions or need help. Good luck! :)

Aerospark

Standard Donor
Hi, I'm Hope, I actually made my account here I think last Thursday and did nothing with it because I fell asleep.. and Dead or Alive 3 has practically ruined my life. I hope to become friends with all of you (hopefully), and I reaLLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY HERE I AM REALLY SORRY BYE jkaskdfvgbhn

Bushido

Hi, I'm Hope, I actually made my account here I think last Thursday and did nothing with it because I fell asleep.. and Dead or Alive 3 has practically ruined my life. I hope to become friends with all of you (hopefully), and I reaLLY DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY HERE I AM REALLY SORRY BYE jkaskdfvgbhn
Hit me up on psn also. Would love to have some matches.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor

Welcome to FreeStepDodge, Aerospark. Hope you'll enjoy your stay. I see that you're an Ayane player, feel free to stop by the Ayane forums for DOA5 if you're ever in need of information. I am also always open to lending a helpful hand to other Ayane players as well.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD