New Costumes of Last Round

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie

excuse me if this is old, has been discussed or i missed a big chunk of information, but i was on mobile and this ad popped up on my facebook

i've never seen this outfit on christie and its advertising LR sooooo???

Screenshot_2015-01-04-20-03-21-1.png

Brute

Standard Donor
That's Ayane's first Swimsuit stuck onto Christie with some other accessories tagged on.

IIRC it's a fairly old fan render. No idea why it's being used as an ad for the game.

Brooklyn_National

I am late as hell so please say nothing BUT OMGG THEY GAVE RACHEL SOMETHING ( A bikini and a recolor are better than nothing :( )

Cant wait to see what else they have in store for her :rolleyes:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I am also curious about the win poses and intros and request a link. Seriously, enable Akira's last few win poses and intros as well as possibly give new ones to everyone else (Hopefully all.)

Brute

Standard Donor
Hopefully that's not in reference to the new tag intros/outros added for the old characters.

lotr9690

see this is why i was against pc/mods/customization.

so much with the cosplay!

We should be focusing on making the contest entries that TN didnt put in game! All of them, to respect the efforts of those who designed them!
I totally agree, Argentus!! The Buffy mod is for personal use only - you will never see my mod surfacing on any forum. If someone is going to use a cosplay thing they should keep it for themselves. For public mods I think genuine creativity is a must. The only reason I'm creating the Buffy one is because she makes me feel empowered -- also, for me, the show helped me learn English and wordplay -- but don't worry. When I release anything publicly it will be a. high quality and b. new.

If those two make it in, all will be right in the universe.

Needed_Costumes2.png
Yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD