Midwest: Motor City Mayhem

RyuJin

I got your number. I'll send you a text around Noon. I"m not sure if Gohan is hosting tonight but if so do you know if you could make? I'll know a bit closers to 2 PM.

CBB

I'm in Indiana right by Chicago, Joliet and close to Michigan as well. Looking for someone to practice with.

Allan Paris

I'm in Indiana right by Chicago, Joliet and close to Michigan as well. Looking for someone to practice with.

I know one guy who is Indiana but I am not 100% sure if he still living there. Unfortunately I haven't seen him post here in a while but if you can travel, there's Frosty Faustings coming up in IL on December 28-29. There are locals that are held in MI every week but we also have tournaments once a month here (they only last for 1 day). I usually host it but I have been busy and haven't had the chance to host one recently.

Our online connection shouldn't be that bad since you are so close. So online would be a good start for practice, with myself and a few other MW players.

CBB

@Allan Paris I have a free month of gold I've been holding on to so I guess I can try it out and see how well my WiFi works.

Update: WiFi works pretty good. Gonna get me a subscription.

Last edited:

KingGhidorah

Man, Allan...I wish you lived in Saginaw instead of Detroit as it would make things so much easier on me lol. The struggle is real.

Allan Paris

I was working about a half an hour/hour away from there about a month ago. That's a nice distance away from where I am. There's Frosty Fausting s coming up at the end of December on the 28th. DO you think you'll be able to make that?

Gurimmjaw

Im a player from Ohio, and looking for people to play offline with. From what I see on the Ohio player list a lot of people seem inactive on this site that from Ohio so hard to get in contact with any of them. And I know Perfect Legend is really busy too.
We used to have something called Console Combat here which had a scene for DoA5 but unfortunately Console Combat was discontinued.

KingGhidorah

If it only takes an hour or so like google map says from my place to there and my ride has the day off and money, I may just very well make it.

DyByHands

Dang, I need to fix my notifications... I forgot about this thread and now am kind of bummed to have missed a fellow hoosier in @CBB Thats the first time I've heard Indiana mentioned on this site, from someone else. Sorry :(

Though, I can't travel alot and am a lower level player. I am still very interested in (attending & even creating) offline scenes around Indiana. Man, I need to keep in check with this thread.

Allan Paris

@DyByHands you level increases when you play the game offline. You being at a low level is natural. You'll grow.

Hopefully, some of you can make it.

The next tournament coming up after the Ranbat is Youmacon/Michigan Masters at the end of October. So if you can't make it to TFC you have Youmacon/Michigan Masters. I will have things to give away for it this year like I did last year.

Allan Paris

When are you mofos gonna show up for casuals? lol, I'm sitting here trying to host man.

I don't know, lol. I picked up some new projects and busy is not even the word. I should be at the bowling alley this coming up monday to play but I am not 100% sure yet.

LunaKage

I can't ever really go to the bowling alley, that's why I offer my place up for casuals. It's super rare for me to ever show up.

Allan Paris

Well I can try to get out to you. Ryujin usually lets me know when he is heading out to a session. So I will try to join in the next time he calls me. If that fails we have each online and with us being close we should have a decent connection.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD