Midwest: Motor City Mayhem

Allan Paris

If you are in the Midwest let the community know. The more of us together the better.

I will be back in the Midwest later this year. Ryujin and I will be up in Michigan.

What about you?

[Upcoming Tournament(s)]
http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/sep-28-2012-seasons-beatings-ascension-cleveland-oh.983/

http://www.freestepdodge.com/thread...battle-opera-2012-detroit-mi.1309/#post-40522

Midwest Players

Kansas: Maki, B1ack Phamtom

Michigan: Shin Ryujin, Game Over, Izuna Otoshi, PRESAGE, PhenomenalFlip, TImabaland101, LunaKage, C.O.R.N.|Lucky, TK ikillemall, Chaos, Shadow Glare, King Ghidorah

Minnesota: THE JOHNNY ROOK, Clear Sky, D Glock,

Missouri: Hades

Illinois: sSeLDo0h (HoodLess), Koboyashi, MasterHavik, InfiniteLight, ZachInABox

Indianapolis: CBB

Ohio: Lopedo, Perfect Legend, NinjaCW, The Champ, OMG ITZ ANDRE

Indiana: DyByHands

Iowa: UnDead Zealot, Hades*, Start Something

Wisconsin: Sir Skeleton

Last edited:

DyByHands

Im in Indiana, willing to travel (not crazy distance though) for offline meets. I'm more casual, but not new to DOA. Wanting to get better through playing with the community offline. People need to set something up and I'm game.

Allan Paris

Yo AP, did you delete the old thread for this?

Yeah, I couldn't fix it to where it would allow UnDead to have the OP. Then it was causing problems for Undead to edit his post.

Edit:
Im in Indiana, willing to travel (not crazy distance though) for offline meets. I'm more casual, but not new to DOA. Wanting to get better through playing with the community offline. People need to set something up and I'm game.

You're right next to Ohio, I am not sure what city you're in though. I am pretty sure I will be hitting up Ohio often for the offline scene. Indiana, Michigan and Ohio. We are right next to each other. Ohio should be ok for you, is it?

Game Over

Yeah, I couldn't fix it to where it would allow UnDead to have the OP. Then it was causing problems for Undead to edit his post.

Edit problems aside, I would think you could've just put Undead's posts in the OP as "quotes". But oh well. No big deal.

You literally merged my thread, which had a good format and legitimate information, with another thread asking about Midwest players, and then deleted it, to make another, less informational thread. Congrats.

In AP's defense, there wasn't exactly a lot going on yet in either thread to begin with.

Allan Paris

Edit problems aside, I would think you could've just put Undead's posts in the OP as "quotes". But oh well. No big deal.

Yes, I could've but, the creator of that thread would have to update it, which wouldn't be Undead because the other thread was created first. The time stamp wouldn't allow your suggestion, to keep things going smoothly. It's all situated now though, it's good.

DyByHands

You're right next to Ohio, I am not sure what city you're in though. I am pretty sure I will be hitting up Ohio often for the offline scene. Indiana, Michigan and Ohio. We are right next to each other. Ohio should be ok for you, is it?
Yeah, for the most part. I am a little under an hour from the Ohio line. Ohio is good for me.

Allan Paris

Good to know. I will keep you updated when things go down. After the game is released there will be gatherings/tournaments in Ohio, just look them up. SB will be that following weekend when the game is released. So you wouldn't have to wait for me to say anything to you.

UnD34D

Still reppin those golden corn fields of Iowa. I went home on leave, drove up to Cedar Rapids, and proved my dominance over all the other Iowa players. I said Yo! What game do you guys play? They said "Soul Calibur." Like a bunch of bitches. So I brought my Astaroth and Devil Jin style, and said what's up boys. I'll be back in Iowa for like a week in October (Oct 1-8) if anyone wants to get some matches in, but I'm already spending $2000+ to get back to the states, so if you want to get something in, you'll have to come to me.

edit: also, it's UnD34D Zealot, not to be nitpicky, just if people look for Undead vice UnD34D, they won't find me.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
TE Demon is in Ohio I believe. (And just repped at GVN Summer Jam - FUNNY THAT! ;))

Game Over

MI
- Ryujin
- Game Over
- Izuna Otoshi

OH
- Perfect Legend
- Lopedo
- Demon
- TheChamp

WI
- StevOmaru

UnD34D

I like the new title, pretty baller, but you mispelled Mayhem lol. Also, Koboyashi and JustOwnin are in Illinois (Chicago specifically.) I don't know if JO is comin back or not, but I do know Koboyashi is.

Allan Paris

I like the new title, pretty baller, but you mispelled Mayhem lol. Also, Koboyashi and JustOwnin are in Illinois (Chicago specifically.) I don't know if JO is comin back or not, but I do know Koboyashi is.

I copied and pasted the shit you gave me, dick. so you misspelled it. I knew something looked funny, I was too sleepy to realize it.

INFINITELIGHT is not coming back. That's JO if you didn't know about his name change.

Jefffcore

I'm right above OH in Ontario if you consider that Midwest. So are RoboJoe, and LostSkeleton. Angryworm is, too, if he gets the game.

UnD34D

Canada isn't really part of the midwest, you guys should start a Canada thread though and pay attention to the Midwest one and, if close enough come to Midwest events.

Also, like they say, if you copy and paste, its now yours, take ownership! Yeah I didn't realize I misspelled it lol, my English is usually spot on. Although I've been extremely tired for the past two weeks -_-

Jefffcore

I don't see why not; the only distinction is the border. I'm a 4 hour drive from Cleveland (It would be 2 if there wasn't a lake in the way), and 2 - 3 hours from Detroit.

UnD34D

The same reason there is a distinction between Ohio and the East coast, Ohio to Philly is only like a 2 hour drive, its just geological differences.

The midwest, for the most part is a 2-4 hour drive from the South, but Canada is like an 8-10 hour drive.

Jefffcore

The same reason there is a distinction between Ohio and the East coast, Ohio to Philly is only like a 2 hour drive, its just geological differences.

The midwest, for the most part is a 2-4 hour drive from the South, but Canada is like an 8-10 hour drive.

What does the south have to do with the "Midwest"...?

304665_4035525961686_381066484_n.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD