DOA5LR Mai Shiranui DOA5LR Discussion - Guest from FF/KOF series

DriftSlave

CsHO5P0UIAAQXqZ.jpg

Not sure if late but she was just "officially" released in arcades? I was aware she was in the loketest but didn't know she was in arcades yet fully. I think we would have seen match footage outside of KT by now if that was the case.

Anyways, waiting for streams at this point.

Here is a tweet with some pics
https://twitter.com/rihakugg/status/775136458252312576

Last edited:

P2p1mbs

Recore is coming out for xbone tomorrow, I was planning to buy that but I guess I can hold off on it for now (especially since it may not turn out good) to buy Mai tomorrow (Im going to pass on :naotora: as well). I just hope my payment option will work again...

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
There better not be one delay. I waited too long for this XD. Can't wait for the patch too, a lot of good buffs where they were needed.

Can't wait to hear her English voice too ♡_♡

Last edited:

Onryoki

Standard Donor
There better not be one delay. I waited too long for this XD. Can't wait for the patch too, a lot of good buffs where they were needed.

Can't wait to hear her English voice too ♡_♡
I'm not happy with the patch since my mains barely got anything good.
Raidou: useless GB
Kasumi: Fixed damage of a throw.
Momiji: something with launch

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm not happy with the patch since my mains barely got anything good.
Raidou: useless GB
Kasumi: Fixed damage of a throw.
Momiji: something with launch
I'm kind of happy they didn't touch Kasumi, sure I wanna see her buffed but then there's that risk of a nerf which she doesn't deserve. That Phase 4 46T buff was meh, and Naotora I'm happy for, K is safe/tracks and her 6KK is supposed to have a good stun now. Oh and don't forget there is a possibility of stealth nerfs. :-D

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I'm kind of happy they didn't touch Kasumi, sure I wanna see her buffed but then there's that risk of a nerf which she doesn't deserve. That Phase 4 46T buff was meh, and Naotora I'm happy for, K is safe/tracks and her 6KK is supposed to have a good stun now. Oh and don't forget there is a possibility of stealth nerfs. :-D
I would be happy if they made her 46T and Hospino 9P T OH's so she would have better defense options. I would also be happy if her pp2k was safe.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I would be happy if they made her 46T and Hospino 9P T OH's so she would have better defense options. I would also be happy if her pp2k was safe.
Yess! 8T and 9PT was actually an OH in DOA4 and DOAD, I saw nothing wrong with her having it.
I'm disappointed she won't have any own alternate costume other than her default's in blue. There were many options..
maidesigns2.jpg

latest

art_mai.jpg
If they plan on giving her DLC in the future, I can see them using these down the line since I have a small feeling TN won't really be allowed to give her anything from the designers.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD