DOA5LR Mai Shiranui DOA5LR Discussion - Guest from FF/KOF series

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I'm still interested in her tracking, no one has seemed to address it but I feel like that will be a trade off like her unsafety.

Aliorumnas

mai.gif

This is my favorite Mai sprite.

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Believe it or not, Mai's presentation, especially with that sprite is the reason why I always gravitate towards her, even in the competitive environment.

Arcade CVS1 was actually the first time I ever saw Mai. I remember that day... vividly. I was ten and I wasn't ready. :oops: :oops:

:oops:

Shiranui

Hahaha! cute story

I was 14 and I usually played SF2 in that time. I remember my brother came and told me "there's a new fighting game. It's called Fatal Fury 2 and there's a japanese ninja woman fighter who throws fans and uses fire. I'm sure you'll love her." I went to the bar to play the game and see that mysterious ninja woman using fire. LOL. My brother couldn't be more right.

SilverForte

Her 6p string having a good mid kick and punch ender with good stuns seems pretty scary.

Love her animations.

Aliorumnas

Nice trailer!

0.08- Hanna Arashi (throw > Desperation Move in FF/KOF)
0.16- Hakuro no Mai (HP hold > special move in KOF)
0.25- Hishou Ryuenjin (Power Launcher > special move in KOF)

I haven't heard "Andyyyyy!" scream yet. I really hope she won't have it

She does scream Andy :/

Xhominid The Demon Within

Nice trailer!

0.08- Hanna Arashi (throw > Desperation Move in FF/KOF)
0.16- Hakuro no Mai (HP hold > special move in KOF)
0.25- Hishou Ryuenjin (Power Launcher > special move in KOF)

I haven't heard "Andyyyyy!" scream yet. I really hope she won't have it

I thought I told you she does the scream, but it's far less frequent than her other 2 KO cries? She obviously does it twice during her demo, but it's drowned out both times, but it's very obvious if you listen for it.

Believe it or not, Mai's presentation, especially with that sprite is the reason why I always gravitate towards her, even in the competitive environment.

Arcade CVS1 was actually the first time I ever saw Mai. I remember that day... vividly. I was ten and I wasn't ready. :oops: :oops:

:oops:

Mine is pretty crappy between you and @Shiranui
All I remember was trying Fatal Fury Special and just gravitating towards her after noticing how easy Kim is to use a single special move with lol.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD