Killer Instinct Thread

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
There will likely be more costumes down the line. I imagine around Season 2 we'll see KI 2 Classic and KI 2 based alternate costumes. This is a platform as they've said. Give it time to grow.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Been a while since I posted, but I decided to go with both Jago & Orchid, even though it's 8 characters & more to come. And couldn't make up my mind if I wanted just one of them. I'm still trying to get Jago's classic costume, though. lol. I still like it a bit better than his newer one, but both of them are pretty dope.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Perhaps a little too spot on for most lol. But yes it is. Orchids is a mix of KI and KI2 but since everyone has it I didn't bother showing it.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
So far. Fulgore won't be a true troll. Spinal laughs at you during his run, his taunt, his skeleport, and his outro. He has options for most situations (except when he gets hit with a hard knockdown without skulls or meter) too so he's pretty solid.

SpellBound

Add me for Ki games dudes AZ Spellbound
I play Sadira and Jago as of now, however, i will definitely picking up Fulgore.
Next too dark seductive women, im a sucker for robots =D

Darkton93

Oh good! Someone revived this thread! It gives me time to ask about a problem I've been having.

You see, after the last patch (the one before Fulgore) was released, I couldn't seem to download it. I wanted to ask for help, but since it was the Xbox One, I was worried all I was gonna get was "buy a PS4 burn your Xbone hahahahaHEEHAW!!"

So, got any advice?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
You couldn't get the patch you mean? Just uninstall the game and reinstall it. It really should download automatically when you try to launch the game unpatched. It won't let you play online without the patch after all.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD