Killer Instinct Thread

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
For those not getting an Xbox One at launch, at least you can look forward to more content when you do get the game. Good luck with that skill gap, though.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I'm still debating who I want to main now. It was going to Jago since he's always have been but I'm too hyped up about Orchid now that I seen her & then Cinder.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Sabrewulf was my main so he'll be my main again. I'll learn Jago just to have a shoto on my team. Fulgore was my other main so when he's released he's my dude.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Ok I'm not trying to be mean or what not & this isn't directed at you, DOAN but to people in here. Please don't derail a topic over a preferred console or other petty stuff. Stay on topic. I hate it when people do that in threads especially if it's one that I've made, getting it locked in the process. I feel like it makes me look bad even though it doesn't. I felt like I needed to address that with some of the posts I just read.

Now to bring the topic on board, CyberEvil is absolutely right about the skill level part. There will definitely be players that are ahead of the other player while trying to learn it & play it. Testyourmight.com (the MK/Injustice community website) already have their very own forum section up ready to discuss strategies & character info etc.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
I'd love to play KI3, but I just don't see it happening; at least not in the period of relevance.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Preordered my TE2. Can't wait to get it and start messing with it.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Watched the stream. Orchid looks sick and technically has unblockables in Instinct if she times it right. The reveal of Spinal was done pretty damn well too. They also showed off KI classic (free with the Ultra edition) and it also looks good. Getting so close.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
dat redesign doe
PicMonkey Collage.jpg

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
The new character design for Orchid is pretty awesome in my opinion. She's not my first choice but I'll eventually try her out. Gonna rock Sabrewulf at launch and switch to Fulgore as soon as I can, depending on changes to his play style.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Saw that earlier today. The poster boy for the entire franchise had to be in. In any case, we all knew when the Pin Ultimate edition was revealed. The extra symbol was always for him.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I'm purposefully double-posting here, but who else got the free code for Killer Instinct today? I got one myself and I'm curious as to who else got one.

Nereus

Standard Donor
i got one.... about time MS did something right -_- lol im thankful for the freebie.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD