DOA5LR Have an Xbox One? Play Last Round now!

My Babenapes

For anyone who has the pre release core fighters, please invite FLAM1NG0 BARNES. The "i" is a 1 and the "o" is a zero

squarewindow

Standard Donor
Maybe its just me but I tried adding a few of you to my friend list and when I go to compare games all I get is a list of my games and I don't see dead or alive. I don't even see anyone's scores for each game or anything. It's like everything is locked.

I've been trying to get the game from squarewindow all night lol. Can someone try sending a game invite to gt: royal xreason
I was actively trying to help another guy earlier and it wasn't working for him. I think Microsoft might have shored up this loophole. Someone at GameFAQs seemed to claim it no longer works too.

westtrade

For anyone who wants to play LR today here is what I had to do in order to get the game. The old method does not work any more:

On the xbox one, go to the settings menu.
Go to the system option.
Change your time zone to (UTC +09:00) Osaka,)
Change your location to Hong Kong.
There will be a option to restart your xbox one, use it.
Once the system has restarted, go to the xbox store.
Go to the search option.
Type " Core Fighters "
The game will be the 1st option in the upper left.
Download and enjoy the game.
You can also buy the full game if you want.

squarewindow

Standard Donor
For anyone who wants to play LR today here is what I had to do in order to get the game. The old method does not work any more:

On the xbox one, go to the settings menu.
Go to the system option.
Change your time zone to (UTC +09:00) Osaka,)
Change your location to Hong Kong.
There will be a option to restart your xbox one, use it.
Once the system has restarted, go to the xbox store.
Go to the search option.
Type " Core Fighters "
The game will be the 1st option in the upper left.
Download and enjoy the game.
You can also buy the full game if you want.
Well the full game is listed as $199.00. If that's HK dollars then that's cool as it's only about £16. If it's US dollars though........... :eek:

I'm not wealthy enough to take the risk lol

Sythion

Just so everyone knows, you don't need an invite. You just need to do a search for someone's GT that has the game -> compare games -> DOA:LR -> Play. It will then take you to download the game.

I just picked someone's name on here that has the game, did a search, compared games, and selected the game. I downloaded it yesterday.

Ecko

I was actively trying to help another guy earlier and it wasn't working for him. I think Microsoft might have shored up this loophole. Someone at GameFAQs seemed to claim it no longer works too.
Yea I saw that post on gamefaqs too QQ. The method that westtrade posted works great though. I'm downloading it now. Too bad you can't do this on ps4 though! I'm going to buy it on ps4 tomorrow.

I also saw the game listed as 39$ and not 199

squarewindow

Standard Donor
Yea I saw that post on gamefaqs too QQ. The method that westtrade posted works great though. I'm downloading it now. Too bad you can't do this on ps4 though! I'm going to buy it on ps4 tomorrow.

I also saw the game listed as 39$ and not 199
$39 was for the Core Fighters version I believe, not the full game? $39 HK is like $5 US.

Dave

DO NOT buy the characters from the marketplace. If you look in the marketplace, you can find them. I bought Sarah and she is still locked. at $3.99 it wasn't a big loss or anything as I just wanted to see. So yeah, don't buy.

Lady Tengu

DO NOT buy the characters from the marketplace. If you look in the marketplace, you can find them. I bought Sarah and she is still locked. at $3.99 it wasn't a big loss or anything as I just wanted to see. So yeah, don't buy.
Well you got to wait for the update it's not like it was lost xD

Lady Tengu

Also guys the little ticker is on "Welcome To Dead or Alive 5 Last Round ...... <En> Information message"

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
This is the trial version. Purchased content will only work in the actual Core Fighters. Not wasted money but you have to spend $5 on that version to boot.

I wonder: once we all receive our full copies of Last Round and upload it to our xbox one's, will our costumes, grades, and accomplishments that we have been playing and earning from this short time on the trial-y, core fighters version of the game will carry over or that we will have to start fresh from the beginning.

squarewindow

Standard Donor
I wonder: once we all receive our full copies of Last Round and upload it to our xbox one's, will our costumes, grades, and accomplishments that we have been playing and earning from this short time on the trial-y, core fighters version of the game will carry over or that we will have to start fresh from the beginning.
Depends whether you intend to transfer your save from the 360 version or not. If you do, then you will need to delete your Xbone LR trial save and create a fresh save for the game by converting your 360 Ultimate save. If you don't have a 360 save to transfer then I strongly suspect you will keep everything.

Thanks for your expedient reply! Yeah I guess i'm in the up a creek crowd because my full version comes in the mail tomorrow and i have a ton of dlc from DOA5U to transfer to xbox1

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
DLC is a separate transfer than the save. The DLC you get from the store. Content you've purchased will just show up for free.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD