Halloween Designer Challenge 2015

Kronin

Good info thanks. And thanks for those who liked my design. Technical question on posting on Facebook: when I clicked #DOACostumes like they say to, I'm on a section where I see the other entries, but nothing that says post. Do you click Comment under the four Screenshots & attach the images there? Email's simpler, but I figured I'd get the art out there.

For sending your entries on Twitter and Facebook, you have just to write your message to their diary/profile, attaching your picture and using the hashtag "#DOACostumes" =)

Also, awesome Gen Fu! ^^

@Ashlette These are great suggestions, nice thing to make them more clear posting them ;)

Candy Dragon

Here is my entry guys!
I designed Rachel's tan biker and Jacky's red shirt costumes, as well as entered Rachel the Psycho Ringleader last year. I normally would hold off on revealing my entry, but seeing as Team Ninja are making all the choices I thought I'd show you what I came up with.
This is my first design, I've got several entries, but time may prohibit me from getting them done in time. So I wanted to at least get my favorite one in the contest.
Hope you guys like it (Just a warning, the full resolution is quite big) :)

Nyotengu by Scott Meynell.jpg

Kronin

Sigh, why everyone is able to come with better dragon outfits than mine ; _ ;

Awesome work @Candy Dragon! It's also a simple concept and again very smart that in the case of Nyotengu the Dragon wings actually are just replacing her ordinary ones (really a nice thouch).

Last edited:

Argentus

I'm getting irritated with myself. Everything I can think up comes out as outright monstrous, which

a) would require too much detail for TN to bother with, and

b) Isn't "cute" or typically "cool" so likely no chance of making it in.

DyByHands

There is some idiot on twitter submitting other people's costumes. They edit out the people's names. They just re-submitted Axouls (Spelling?) bad wrestler Tina. Lame AF!
As someone who has made like 7 crappy designs, I still feel safe saying this person is a loser, lol.

Last edited:

indieanimator

It's Hagrid! :eek:
Ah, I wasn't even thinking of that character when I designed it. Hope it doesn't seem to close. :cool: I did research from a number of types of wizards, and wanted to make sure he could do all his animations in this outfit. I figured wizards are wise, old & powerful, so it might make a good match.

Hope everyone else is doing well with theirs!

Argentus

There is some idiot on twitter submitting other people's costumes. They edit out the people's names. They just re-submitted Axouls (Spelling?) bad wrestler Tina. Lame AF!
As someone who has made like 7 crappy designs, I still feel safe saying this person is a loser, lol.
Are you shitting me? GUT HIM WHERE HE STANDS

torches-and-pitchforks.jpg

Please make TN aware of this plagiarizer.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD