Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

WiZzYx

Good game to Awesmic. I lost 10 consecutive fights, but I feel like I'm getting better with each match...I hope in a near future, the matches will be more equalized. :)

shunwong

Bad Games to myself for playing after not sleeping (daughter cried all night) and after a stressful day at work. I was like a zombi in front of the TV

ScattereDreams

Bad games to some scrub named virtua mima who lost like 5 times to my lisa then barely wins with Helena and decides to taunt..

shunwong

Bad games to some scrub named virtua mima who lost like 5 times to my lisa then barely wins with Helena and decides to taunt..

I don't know what's with DOA5 and people taunting. I'd never seen so much of it in my life (at least not in SSF4, SC5 and VF5FS, which doesn't even have official taunts anyway). Normally the people who taunt the most are the ones who have the worst connections and play the most lag abusing/button mashing style.

H o M i K a

well..i personatly think that it ok to taunt as long as it not something cocky...for exemple after winning a really close match with leifang I do one of her taunt dat she jump happily and said "I won!" and sumtime during a match because it have a jumping proprety which evade all low, but of course dat just for fun lol.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Good games to Wizzy the other day.

And good games to Punishere, Dailymotion, and Hulu Plus for some discussion on DOA5, old-ass shows, and random ecchi maho-shoujo anime we made fun of.

FakeSypha

I don't know what's with DOA5 and people taunting. I'd never seen so much of it in my life (at least not in SSF4, SC5 and VF5FS, which doesn't even have official taunts anyway). Normally the people who taunt the most are the ones who have the worst connections and play the most lag abusing/button mashing style.

There are no taunts in VF5FS. What most people do there after they win is jumping over the opponent repetitively. Or self ringout. Or do specific things that vary from character to character, like spamming :H+P+K: with Sarah or Jacky, or drinking with Shun, etc. Never got a salty message for doing random (and maybe stupid) shit like that on VF, tho. So I'm not sure if those are considered "offensive".
I don't know what's the fuss about people taunting. I convinced myself that when people taunt after a win is doing it just because, and not because they are mocking me or feeling they're something else.

Anyway, sorry for the offtopic. I have no bad or good games for anyone. Well, I don't have "games" at all... =/

Scornwell

GG's to WiZzYx, FakeSylpha, and TRI Mike (off the top of my head) for supporting deadoralivehispano.com, a DOA forum devoted to spanish-speaking players and community members.

I was looking around at the website translated to English and I'm quite pleased that such a place exists.:)
tub.JPG

WiZzYx

Sadly, the spanish/latin american community of DoA is small...very very small...to the point of non existence... :(. And always ended up going to a northamerican lobby...we can't build up a 5 players lobby. Damn...is really sad.

shunwong

Bad Games to angel beats, whom I fight twice in ranked. First time I win. Second time he wins. Message from him: (insults in broken Spanish)

WiZzYx

Bad games for whom kicked me from the lobbies, when I was just watching the fights (Spectator). Fucking idiots...they have no idea how the P2P games works...

Slayer DNA

I don't like people spectating, like... join the fight or say something its creepy to see someone in a lobby just watching( if he isn't a friend).
Not that I kicked you, but I would have done the same.

Bad games to asshats who abuse low sweeps and low counters. Of-course I'm speaking of online.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I don't like people spectating, like... join the fight or say something its creepy to see someone in a lobby just watching( if he isn't a friend).
Not that I kicked you, but I would have done the same.
Wait, what? People ACTUALLY think I'm creepy just for watching in a lobby?

I'm not a run-on-the-mill Lifetime movie stereotype, dad-gummit. I can assure you I am harmless. XD

Kronin

Good games Awesmic, sorry again for the lag in our last match, I can't say what was the source of it...

Zeo

Long list... ggs to everyone in the online tournies on Tenren's stream. Return of the Shadow, Jefffcore, Virtua Mima, Neo Mp, Galen the Wise, CXThomas, Web Head, Karaaz, BBoy Dragon, Tenren, Tamisu, Die Bunn3s, Peachen.

And as always CrazySteady who once again beats me in the end. Someday... someday I will get you.

HiguraShiki

Bad game to ChristianRocks for calling me a noob buttonmasher by using Mila's 3H+K to force tech then mixing it up with a TD or 9P and force teching again. He called me a noob saying good players don't spam, they go for combo's. And that I am a noob because I grab too much and do the same force tech. (Wierd because I did juggle him).
He then proceeded to insult me due to my love of anime.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD