Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Seppu

Sorry to disappoint you, but if he say that, he's right. Darth Vader's Brad Wong is very very good. One of the best on Live...anyway, the message could have other content. In that, I agree with you. :)
i didn't get to see him use brad, i was kicked straight after. he was continuously talking trash for the duration of the match too.
Some issues...hahaha. I have the "BRAD WONG MASTER" title...I have to change it? LOL
*high five*

DrDogg

Bad games to all of the Helena players I've come up against the last few days. All they do is attack out of disadvantage... which is magically +5 online. It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't run into people who taunt after winning with her... like they're outplaying me.

-_-

Oh, and bad games to the ranking system. I moved from S- to S. I beat another S rank and get ~150 points. I beat a second S rank and get another ~150 points. Then I lose to an S rank and drop 450 points, falling back to an S-. I lose to that same S again and only drop 70 points. I beat more people to earn back my S rank, then lose to a laggy S rank Helena player and drop back to S- after losing another 450 points. This has been going on for three days...

shunwong

Oh, and bad games to the ranking system. I moved from S- to S. I beat another S rank and get ~150 points. I beat a second S rank and get another ~150 points. Then I lose to an S rank and drop 450 points, falling back to an S-. I lose to that same S again and only drop 70 points. I beat more people to earn back my S rank, then lose to a laggy S rank Helena player and drop back to S- after losing another 450 points. This has been going on for three days...

I just set it to F-S+ so I can find matches easily. By only fighting S ranks you miss out on good players with low ranks. Yesterday a D kicked my ass 3-0. On the other hand I beat S, A and B players yesterday. It's upside down. I guess there are many good players who don't bother much with ranked.

shunwong

Yeah. But if you beat a D, C or B rank, you get 35-70 points, or even less in some cases. Ridiculous...

I know. But I'd rather get more matches/less points than less matches/more points. I want to play, ranking up is a byproduct. Also, weeding out low ranks takes away the possibility of meeting good players that don't usually bother with ranked.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Good games to everyone I played. I'll edit when I start remembering, I got a headache and morning wood right now.

Bad games to myself. I must keep improving.

DrDogg

Bad games to Ranked for never having anyone on... I've played it about 3 times for a rank of E!

I just set it to F-S+ so I can find matches easily. By only fighting S ranks you miss out on good players with low ranks. Yesterday a D kicked my ass 3-0. On the other hand I beat S, A and B players yesterday. It's upside down. I guess there are many good players who don't bother much with ranked.

I only play ranked online. I have minimal problems finding matches. Although I'm in the US, I don't doubt it's more difficult in Spain.

That said, I have never found anyone I would consider to be "good" online. There are some players who I know are good (Mamba, for example), but even he abuses online tactics. About the only people who I've played who don't abuse the terrible net code are Rikuto, RyuJin, and Loki.

IceMage95

I only play ranked online. I have minimal problems finding matches. Although I'm in the US, I don't doubt it's more difficult in Spain.

That said, I have never found anyone I would consider to be "good" online. There are some players who I know are good (Mamba, for example), but even he abuses online tactics. About the only people who I've played who don't abuse the terrible net code are Rikuto, RyuJin, and Loki.
I do agree with the fact that not everyone considered "good" online. I get lucky sometimes with combos/people whiffing attacks due to lag.

ILYA✰

embarrassingly bad games to myself..
I apologize to the universe and to anyone i played today..
Just wtf I should never play after an exhausting work day!

Zeo

ggs to Galen the Wise, I've never played an Akira quite like his. It's awesome seeing more and more people use this character.

DrDogg

Bad games to MarcTastikk for playing Helena, attacking out of disadvantage constantly and then taunting when he won.

HiguraShiki

Bad games to MarcTastikk for playing Helena, attacking out of disadvantage constantly and then taunting when he won.
I don't find taunting to be that bad, just hitting people when they are on the ground is pretty dumb. Then when you hit them on the ground they get all upset. Sigh... I don't get the mentality of people sometimes...

DrDogg

I don't find taunting to be that bad, just hitting people when they are on the ground is pretty dumb. Then when you hit them on the ground they get all upset. Sigh... I don't get the mentality of people sometimes...

This was clearly a taunt of negativity. I fight Helena a very specific way that most online Helena players don't like.

you taunted me and hit me on the ground like 15 mins ago.

I've made it quite clear to you and even posted on this forum that our connection lags, you constantly attack out of disadvantage, you follow a pattern that would be easily countered offline, but practically guaranteed online... I cannot stand fighting you. I've explained this to you directly.

So yes, when I beat you, I taunt. It's a sign of disdain for even having to fight you.

Tokkosho

lol at this guy telling me I follow a pattern. but anyway ty for clearing that up, you're now a hypocrite.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD