Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

Chris Harris

GGS to the following people on PS4:

@Darkslay - was great fighting you on PS4 and see improvements with your Jann Lee keep it up. Next time im picking Dangerzone XD

@DroWin_MaN - like always those JL mirrors are intense.

@Chapstick - Been long time since we played at least 2 or 3 months. Was awesome to play you again.

and finally good games to NinjaCW aka @Chris Harris. Never knew that you had a PS4 so was great to finally play you on there and you are really really strong lol. Was hoping to play your Nyo or Hitomi. We should play some offline sometime if you would like and if possible.

GG's man. I don't really use either of them anymore lol. I'll try to remember next time we play

Gurimmjaw

Good Games to the following on PS4:

@JusTheBest29- Intense matches with Jann Lee vs Mila and also both of using other characters.

@Puño de Leyenda - Was great playing you again and talking to you on the mic and with your friend. Your Kokoro is getting better.MKX is hype and watching those MK9 videos with Kabal is crazy lol. Can't wait to play you in MKX.

Now I know who my focuses are on. Jann Lee of course and along with him Nyotengu and Momiji.

:jannlee: :nyotengu: :momiji:

Puño de Leyenda

Good Games to the following on PS4:

@JusTheBest29- Intense matches with Jann Lee vs Mila and also both of using other characters.

@Puño de Leyenda - Was great playing you again and talking to you on the mic and with your friend. Your Kokoro is getting better.MKX is hype and watching those MK9 videos with Kabal is crazy lol. Can't wait to play you in MKX.

Now I know who my focuses are on. Jann Lee of course and along with him Nyotengu and Momiji.

:jannlee: :nyotengu: :momiji:

Thanks bro! You're as beast as always too! GGs!
Definitely looking forward to playing you on MKX as well! :)

Dark-truth

GGs to @iHajinShinobi and @ESArion.

Finally realized that I just can't use Gen Fu lol. Though I do main Jann Lee I want to pick up 1 or 2 other characters probably going to be Nyotengu, and Kokoro or Momiji.

Look forward to playing you both next time.
why do you care what others think lol i mean if u like that character go for it it doesnt matter if u cant use him correctly its just a game after all it's supposed to be fun

Gurimmjaw

why do you care what others think lol i mean if u like that character go for it it doesnt matter if u cant use him correctly its just a game after all it's supposed to be fun
I never mentioned that i care what others think, also I do not find it fun using a character I can't use.

Heyy Gurim.. I'll try to see if we can play against each other soon for ps3...

Yeah man we will play on PS3 very soon again.

Last edited:

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
These are the people I like to play against.

If you know them tag them.
CCHnUQfUMAA0oM7.jpg

Before things get out of hand I gave thadod a couple tips for Bayman and it looks like he liked them.

GGs to you guys.

indieanimator

Recently upgraded on PS3 to LR from 5U & had my first lobby set in ages (trying the rustiness out) w/gamefaqs player Superstar2k. GGs!
Maybe I'll run into someone from this forum on a weekend.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
The Bayman is only a baby, he's fun though. Will continue to lab him out and utilize what Rikuto recommended. And thank you, yeah my Ayane kind of just bullies people. I'm really just synchronized with her at this point.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD