Good game, Bad game Online/Offline thread

iThe Apprentice

gg to @Armin and @iThe Apprentice. You two totally wiped the floor with me. It totally killed my good mood, and reminded me of how bad I am at this game, but you guys did great!
Alright that mood right there? Stop it. You remind me of a certain someone on this forum.. *cough* But you handled yourself well. You could work on not giving up on the last match of course. Otherwise keep fighting and keep training brother!

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Collectively, good games @Kidachi_Ni, @Armin, @Xhominid The Demon Within, @Fullmetal, @Tempest, Blackwhiteboi, and everyone else I fought during the Final Round event.

Alright that mood right there? Stop it. You remind me of a certain someone on this forum.. *cough* But you handled yourself well. You could work on not giving up on the last match of course. Otherwise keep fighting and keep training brother!
I dunno anybody like that in this forum.

Where are you getting this from?

Gurimmjaw

GGS to the following people on PS4:

@Darkslay - was great fighting you on PS4 and see improvements with your Jann Lee keep it up. Next time im picking Dangerzone XD

@DroWin_MaN - like always those JL mirrors are intense.

@Chapstick - Been long time since we played at least 2 or 3 months. Was awesome to play you again.

and finally good games to NinjaCW aka @Chris Harris. Never knew that you had a PS4 so was great to finally play you on there and you are really really strong lol. Was hoping to play your Nyo or Hitomi. We should play some offline sometime if you would like and if possible.

Darkslay

GGS to the following people on PS4:

@Darkslay - was great fighting you on PS4 and see improvements with your Jann Lee keep it up. Next time im picking Dangerzone XD

@DroWin_MaN - like always those JL mirrors are intense.

@Chapstick - Been long time since we played at least 2 or 3 months. Was awesome to play you again.

and finally good games to NinjaCW aka @Chris Harris. Never knew that you had a PS4 so was great to finally play you on there and you are really really strong lol. Was hoping to play your Nyo or Hitomi. We should play some offline sometime if you would like and if possible.

Thanks man GGs, we´ll be playing more frequently now hopefully. Sure i´m itching to pull off some 70% dmg combos XD.

Gurimmjaw

Thanks man GGs, we´ll be playing more frequently now hopefully. Sure i´m itching to pull off some 70% dmg combos XD.

That awesome and don't forget if you wanna play on PS3 just ask I won't mind well as long as im not playing anyone or finding stuff.

And yeah dangerzone is hype lol.

Dark-truth

Bad games to the people who pick Genra and rage quit whole either of them are jumping on your head.

GGS to someone named Grap3Fruit who had a 152 mirror with me.

I won but it seemed like they knew a general grasp. However she's a bad character imo. Too many strikes to be countered on. No controlled teleports either.
lmao grapefruit

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD