DOA5 Story Relationship Chart

Kodachi

Standard Donor
The mugen tesnsion clan is the worst. Can team ninja explain how this group of ninja are always getting captured and infultrated? Is there a rival clan breaking in? A mole? God damn. You had raidou, kasumi, hayate, genra. Ayane is the only one....its probably her sect of the clan giving them away.
Maybe Shiden is Donovan, That would explain why Christie knew exactly where and when Kasumi was Leaving the village in DOAD..

Xion

Maybe Shiden is Donovan, That would explain why Christie knew exactly where and when Kasumi was Leaving the village in DOAD..

Donovan has shorter hair and he's blond... but I wouldn't call it impossible. Although someone would probably notice if Shiden was missing for large periods of time.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
For everyone wondering about the Kokoro and Helena deal, this is from Kokoro's wiki
DOA5's story mode is just a court TV case of Kokoro trying to get Fame Douglas's unpaid child support from Helena, who inherited his fortune.

Running joke. Many of the fans DOAWorld likes to think that every character seems to have a romantic relationship with at least one other character for obviously their boy/girlfriends would have to enter the tournament as well in this closed world...
Fixed.

Omegan Eckhart

Okay I just took another look at the chart... so Helena has forgiven Christie for killing her mother but Hitomi and Leifang are still fighting over a cabbage, or lettuce... whatever the fuck it is!?

Doug Nguyen

Okay I just took another look at the chart... so Helena has forgiven Christie for killing her mother but Hitomi and Leifang are still fighting over a cabbage, or lettuce... whatever the fuck it is!?
Thank god she got that cabbage other wise we wouldnt have gotten that amazingly random ending!!

OSTCarmine

It says close friends/rivals, their rivalry started when they fought over a cabbage in DOA4.
hitomi updated her status
"just had my first cabbage fight with this bitch down at the seaside market. beat the shit out of her all over the grocery stands, knocked her over a railing and onto the beach... where i proceeded to stomp her ass some more. took my [now blood covered] cabbage from that bitch and went home. YOLO"
5 mins ago via blackberry

OSTCarmine

hitomi updated her status
"woke up this morning and made a healthy breakfast in my sexy undies. tripped over my ginormous boobs and tossed salad all over the kitchen floor. lol, im such a dweeb. like if you disagree
2 mins ago via blackberry

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD