DoA5:LR DLC Outfits Packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WisperG

Will they add a new feature for all clothes are destructible, or just the Senran Kagura pack?
They haven't said either way, but there's no doubt in my mind it's just the Senran Kagura pack. It would be a lot of work to tweak every costume in the game to add unique battle damage.

Me want Kasumi

As a SK fan, I don't even want the girls getting there clothes destroyed in this game as it would ruin how it looks in the end and I'd like the whole costume when fighting.

But I guess they want the full SK feel to the costumes when fighting so I ain't mad at TN lol.

After the "costume ban" news I think it will only be for the Senran Kagura pack, as not they would have to ban all female characters from tournaments lol

I don't think they are banning certain costumes for all tournaments, just that one that was full made by manchildren who are scared of boobs lol.

WisperG

As a SK fan, I don't even want the girls getting there clothes destroyed in this game as it would ruin how it looks in the end and I'd like the whole costume when fighting.

Well, odds are the torn clothes will work in much the same way as the wet clothes effects do now, so basically a quick, in-battle texture swap at predetermined locations on any given outfit. If this is true, then I wouldn't be surprised if there was a way to toggle it off.

Kodachi

Standard Donor

But I guess they want the full SK feel to the costumes when fighting so I ain't mad at TN lol.
Exactly, the whole point of SK is to keep your costume intact. I think destruction should be triggered by Danger zones and Power blows. It would be kind of odd to see clothes deteriorate from attacks alone.

suttonleo2

Were some of the pop idol costumes intended to be free on xbox one? I found yesterday that they had the option to install, which I was able to do, except for Kasumi and Ayane's costumes - (they still had a price) and i hadn't bought that pack. I have the retail disc - not bought digitally.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Why is everyone talking about clothing destruction? Where was this confirmed or hinted? And what does it have to do with costume banning?

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Why is everyone talking about clothing destruction? Where was this confirmed or hinted? And what does it have to do with costume banning?
Via Chrome translate:
According to Hayashi Yosuke producer of this work, here image is still seems under development, but " 閃乱Kagura "series of peculiar" costume destruction "also seems to be firmly reproduce. Also, here costumes that are thinking of correspondence at 4 edition and Xbox One version PlayStation. Appearance after costume destruction, to enjoy the follow-up!
It's possible clothing destruction goes down to their underwear and since bikini's are banned these may be banned as well.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Oh. Well, I saw that, but I wasn't ready to get behind an awful translation and take it as a solid confirmation.

Last edited:

Zero Beat

Were some of the pop idol costumes intended to be free on xbox one? I found yesterday that they had the option to install, which I was able to do, except for Kasumi and Ayane's costumes - (they still had a price) and i hadn't bought that pack. I have the retail disc - not bought digitally.

They should only be free if you bought them previously. No idea why you'd get most of them for free.

One thing I noticed is that if you got the Team D and Team A preorder bonus for DoA5U, you can't download those costumes for free on Xbox One for some reason. I'm pretty sure it's because the DLC code gave you a pack called "Pop Idols Team D and Team A," instead of a seperate download for each team, and they must have set it up so that only people that have the individual costumes, the team packs, or the bundle with all of the costumes can get them for free. Since the "Pop Idols Team D and Team A" pack is unlisted, that doesn't qualify for the unlock at the moment.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Some wishes/suggestions/complaints by fans are so cringeworthy. >__<' Comment posted on Facebook regarding the new ninja DLC:

Please do some more sexy outfits soon. Some of the ninja outfit DLC was cool, but didnt show off the girls bodies very well. I would really like to see the below Momiji fan design at some point. And for Gods sake, stop giving the girls bare feet with their bikinis. Their stretched out legs and wonky ankles look freaking awful.

3cd8a33a.png

Baal bal

What I really want is some videos of the SK pack in action. In "destruction action" if I may say so haha
They teased my curiosity way too much with that pic, now each time I go on Twitter I cross my finger expecting info about the pack.
(Even if I perfectly know we won't have anything announced before next week TT^TT)

Blash

Yeah, I don't think it will be a good while before we see anything! Would be nice to see a bit more, but I'd give it a minimum of 2 weeks.
The ninja packs are still BRAND new!

Baal bal

Well, I wonder... I was betting on was the 2 ninja clan packs following each other without delay and the SK right after.
But right now I don't know anymore, as we already had pics of the SK DLC, I think that all the incoming outfits until April are ready. The delivery is just up to them, and what they will do is pretty uncertain...
Even if it's almost certain that this won't happen, I still have the silly hope it goes on next week haha ^^ (dreammmm~~~)
I can't stand waiting... and the worst part is that i'm 80% sure they will tease us with pics until the middle of march ! That's going to kill me XD

(I think they worked on the SK pack since the announcement of the collaboration to develop the "outfit destruction", so this pack is most likely on the final stage right now, if not already finished. I could also bet that all announced DLC pack are over, since they had plenty of time before LR launch, and didn't used it for testing... *insert bitter and random sarcasms)

Banana56

I honestly just wish the second ninja pack would just happen already so we can get to SK.

My thoughts exactly. The ninja costumes are cool, but if I had to choose between meh copy and paste recolored ninja outfits and amazingly uniquely designed and individualized costumes with DOA characters cosplaying as other characters from another video game that is an awesome series (and one that so happens to be one of my favorite video games right now), I'd choose the latter.

RetroMe91

I hope the clothing deconstruction is an option you can toggle on and off... Honestly the costumes in DOA are some of the nicest in all of fighting games.i like the deconstruction in MK, but I would rather not ruin the costumes in DOA. Just my opinion.

Mayor-Of-Mustard

I hope the clothing deconstruction is an option you can toggle on and off... Honestly the costumes in DOA are some of the nicest in all of fighting games.i like the deconstruction in MK, but I would rather not ruin the costumes in DOA. Just my opinion.
It just doesn't seem very DOA to rip costumes, dirt and water is enough tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD