DoA5:LR DLC Outfits Packs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kronin

Not being out there any general thread for the outfits, I've to create a peculiar one for this matter. If the mods wish you can also close it immediately, as my only purpose is to share an info.

Thanks to the DOAWorld user Yuffie, apparently the 18 new swimsuits pack, ninja outfits and the 4 extra swimsuit + gravures will be already available at the release of the game in packs (in addition through the various pre-orders).

A fist pack including the 18 swimsuits will be named "DOA5LR Last Getaway Costume Set"

post-4665-0-03577800-1423863779.jpg

A second pack including the "NINJA 2015" outfits, the 4 "Premium Sexy Costumes" and new gravures videos, will be named "Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round Free Bonus Set"

post-4665-0-90667100-1423863782.jpg

A good news to notice how the second pack will be offered completely free.

EDIT: @UpSideDownGRUNT made notice how "on the the free set, it says that this is avaible to download with the PURCHASE of Dead or Alive 5 Last Round". So this could effectively be a bonus for who purchased the free digital edition of DoA5LR at least on Xbox One. In all the cases this could be far from meaning that the DLC bonus will be available for everyone free and immediately, so sorry for my possible misinformation. Better to wait for proper announcements before to get conclusions.

This was confirmed on the Xbox One marketplace, but very likely the same will be true for PS4. If something they could be doubts if such outfits will be available even for the old generation, but so far the notifications of TN about the impossibility to release new DLC for the old consoles seemed to regard rather the next packs than the already announced.

Photos by Yuffie.

Link to the Xbox One Marketplace: http://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/StoreSearch?query=dead or alive 5 last round

EDIT:
In the recent announcement about the release delay, TN stated as "A bonus costume bundle (Beach Party Set) will be available for download for the first four weeks after launch.
https://www.facebook.com/deadoraliv...1554085605/648079568629465/?type=1&permPage=1

PS: On an unrelated note, in response to Facebook user, some days ago TN answered "In Americas, 02.17 and 02.20 across Europe. First 4 week you can have DLC bundle version without any extra charge. "https://www.facebook.com/deadoraliv..._id=647213815382707&offset=0&total_comments=3

Not sure about what they were talking there with DLC bundle version free of extra charge (I suppose taxes).

Last edited:

Blash

What about the contest costumes? Will those be sold separately as well?
They are include with LR as part of the game itself, won't need to be purchased separately.

I think the beach party set is a fraction of the getaway costume set. Like the way the pop-idols was comprised of 3 sets, the D, O and A sets. If you look on steam it says the getaway set is included with the pre order, and its some of the getaway bikinis.

Kronin

What about the contest costumes? Will those be sold separately as well?

I really think with almost no doubt they will be available only all together through the "Last Round pack", however no one can be sure.

If the NInja 2015 are gonna be free anyway.... what was the point of having them pre-order bonuses?

If such DLC packs will be available for old gen. my hypothesis is that they are doing it as an incentive for all the people that will update to LR from DoA5U. Such fans were left out from the preorder bonus matter, so to release 8 free outfits is also a bonus for giving to them new costumes available for free just as the ones that bought DoA5LR on Ps4, Xbox One and PC.

Also notice that they used just the NINJA 2015 pack for this free offer, the one that the majority of the people got through the preorder bonus.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I really think with almost no doubt they will be available only all together through the "Last Round pack", however no one can be sure.

If such DLC packs will be available for old gen. my hypothesis is that they are doing it as an incentive for all the people that will update to LR from DoA5U. Such fans were left out from the preorder bonus matter, so to release 8 free outfits is also a bonus for giving to them new costumes available for free just as the ones that bought DoA5LR on Ps4, Xbox One and PC.
The Ninja 2015, first release bikinis and gravures are free on Xbox One store, so it's not even Xbox 360/PS3 it's the console that's actually getting the pre-orders

EDIT: I checked on teh UK Xbox Store it's the same here as well, it even has the first 3 costume catalogues and all the pre-order DLCs as seperate downloads all stated for 20/2/2015 release

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Wait, everyone, who buys Last Round will get the Ninja costumes, the white bikinis of Phase 4, Nyotengu, Honoka and the school swimsuit of Marie Rose and even their 4 gravure scenes for free? o__O' That would be kinda nice...

UpSideDownGRUNT

That seems to be the case, atleast it is on Xbox One.

It's unknown if Playstation 4 Store will have a similar deal until release day I guess.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Oh, that are screens from Xbone market place? I don't think, they would only offer this deal for Xbox, right?

Kronin

Oh, that are screens from Xbone market place? I don't think, they would only offer this deal for Xbox, right?

At the most they could offer exclusive paid contents (as the avatars on the PS store), but not something free just for a part of the users: the free outfit of Kasumi already confirmed it. Be sure that both the Xbox One owners and Playstation 4 owners will get such free contents (and I don't see reasons for thinking that the same will not happen on PC).

On another matter, this is not sure for the owners of old generation as UpSideDown already mentioned.

Blash

Wait, everyone, who buys Last Round will get the Ninja costumes, the white bikinis of Phase 4, Nyotengu, Honoka and the school swimsuit of Marie Rose and even their 4 gravure scenes for free? o__O' That would be kinda nice...
From what I can see the Ninja costumes are:
  • Free with pre-order
  • With JP CE
  • With purchase of DOA5LR on the release week (need someone to confirm this)
Im not sure about the white bikini set or the vids, can anyone gives us some concrete info on this? All I have seen is they are part of the JP CE

Kronin

From what I can see the Ninja costumes are:
  • Free with pre-order
  • With JP CE
  • With purchase of DOA5LR on the release week (need someone to confirm this)
Im not sure about the white bikini set or the vids, can anyone gives us some concrete info on this? All I have seen is they are part of the JP CE

Read my OP XD
The Ninja 2015 outfits, the 4 extra swimusits (3 white bikini for Honoka, P4 and Nyo + the school one for Marie Rose) and the gravure videos will be available for free in the West with a DLC pack at the release of Last Round (I suppose maybe only for a limited time, but who know?). The pack is called Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round Free Bonus Set"

[By the way extra swimsuits and gravures are not part of the JP Ce but of the first print copies of Last Round in Japan, again not sure of what this means, I suppose a day 1 included bonus].

Also, looking at the Xbox One Marketplace, seems that also the Showstoppers outfits will be released with the launch of Last Round (as paid outfits of course). http://store.xbox.com/en-US/Xbox-One/StoreSearch?query=dead or alive 5 last round

Argentus

They are include with LR as part of the game itself, won't need to be purchased separately.

I think the beach party set is a fraction of the getaway costume set. Like the way the pop-idols was comprised of 3 sets, the D, O and A sets. If you look on steam it says the getaway set is included with the pre order, and its some of the getaway bikinis.
well crap. I was hoping to just purchase what I wanted instead of the whole thing, like I did with Ultimate.

Blash

Read my OP XD
Yeah, was trying to get some clarification, not doubting your sources at all kind sir :)

So that is gospel. Thats pretty cool, I figured they were all just separate packs for those who some how couldn't or didn't get the CE or day one deals.

Kronin

Yeah, was trying to get some clarification, not doubting your sources at all kind sir :)

So that is gospel. Thats pretty cool, I figured they were all just separate packs for those who some how couldn't or didn't get the CE or day one deals.

Don't misunderstand me, I was just genuinely thinking that you had not read it don't worry :p

You can check alone in the Xbox One Marketplace, the pack of outfits are there. By the way of course we still need to get an official announcement, maybe the things could be a little different. I'm not doubting that this free pack will not be available even for PS4, but maybe it could remain free for a very limited time, so to be an incentive for people to buy Last Round now (not that it's a problem for the people of FSD or DOAW XD).

Also, still not sure if these pack will be free (or available at all) for the users of PS3 and Xbox 360... of course I hope for it.

EDIT:

Other infos from Team NINJA... I think that before to reach conclusions on the DLC will be better to wait for official announcements

TeamNINJAStudio
No, those are for pre order. We want give exclusivity of a certain time for owners. RT @SwimsuitHakufu: @TeamNINJAStudio So we can buy the pre-order swimsuits at launch? Or I don't really understand.

http://tmi.me/1eYZ0U

So apparently this pack of outfits "Last Getaway set" should not be available at the release of the game?

TeamNINJAStudio

Showstoppers Encore set is bundled for 4 weeks. Thank you. RT @DeathScythe1219: @TeamNINJAStudio While we don't know if PS4 owners are getting anything when buying the digital version of DOA5LR.

http://tmi.me/1eYZ1w

So seems that who bought the Digital version on PS4 could get for 4 weeks ShowStoppers Encore set in a bundle as exclusive (paid or for free?)

Last edited:

Banana56

So many rumors lately regarding an upcoming furry pack, that's weird.

1423943375-clp-5-004.jpg

Hopefully this is true. The packs seem nice (especially the animal and bride pack). Nice to see males getting costumes too, but I wonder why they are the only ones mentioned in them though.

squarewindow

Standard Donor
The problem we have is that the only source giving out official information about the three different regional versions across five different formats, three different distribution platforms and about five or six different retailers is a Twitter account, whose native language is Japanese, responding to random tweets.

http://tmi.me/1eYZ3o

All companies can learn from the mistakes being made here about communication with customers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD