DOA5 Ideas

MasterHavik

-Some new characters
-Some more crazy stages
-A better story
-More costumes(1)

Characters I want to have some new costumes.

-Zack
-Tina
-Ein
-Lisa

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!

I understand what you are trying to say Rikuto, but I'm simply saying I don't want to see it. It has nothing to do with it being too challenging or feeling it being overpowered (which I dont feel that way at all). It is just a simple fact that I do not like that style of fighting games. I don't care how popular it is either. If I cared about popularity I would not play doa and vf. I would of moved onto Tk or some other more successful fighter.

Projectiles do not belong in 3D fighters. I don't want to see it in doa, and whether you believe it or not, I will not play doa5 if it has projectiles. They are fine in 2D fighters and work great, but that style of gameplay is simply not fun to me. I am unwilling to learn that style and I am unwilling to deal with, this is why I play 3D fighters. I prefer the fighting mechanics of a 3D fighter. If I want projectiles, I'd play MK or SF or whatnot, but I do not, so I play games like doa and vf, simple as that.

You'll still play DOA 5 regardless of the outcome.

I'd put money on it, because it's not as big of a deal as you make it out to be.

You've already shown you'll play DOA:D and that game is terrible. . .

Raansu

I haven't played DoAD since D.i.D 7, and I barely put up with it in that one and I despised that busa's fireball tracked unless you were at max range, and even then it was iffy. Genra's projectiles were more or less useless, and mostly just super annoying,however, despite all that I will not put up with it in doa5. It is a big deal to me. I do not want to see it again.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Then you're making a big deal out of nothing.

And you do realize it is more likely it will be in then not, right?

Team Ninja does not often simply "Get rid" of content. You know this.

Raansu

I'm not making a big deal out of nothing. It's a feature I do not like and do not want to see. It's the very reason I play 3D fighters instead of 2D fighters.

Raansu

Then I wont get the game. Not like I have any big interest in fighters anymore. DoA is the only fighting game I even bothered keeping in my collection.

Allan Paris

Your message is in all black text. The message Rikuto quoted but don't worry about it.

I know how you feel about the projeciles. Sad to say though, Rikuto is right about them adding things and not completely dropping it. So be prepared to so them or something of the nature. I still hope they don't carry over that from DOA: D.

Raansu

Your message is in all black text. The message Rikuto quoted but don't worry about it.

I know how you feel about the projeciles. Sad to say though, Rikuto is right about them adding things and not completely dropping it. So be prepared to so them or something of the nature. I still hope they don't carry over that from DOA: D.

I didn't do anything to change the text. You're not using the default white background on the site I take it? lol.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
probably using the doa 3 style with ayane.

it is a pretty hot backdrop, but I'm too used to the white version. . . probably all the years on doacentral messed me up.

R4712-VR88

291gunm.jpg

It seems that this may be a new fighting style to a new character!

OSTCarmine

The Zoning issue might be less of a crap deal if characters simply MOVED better. All you dudes raving about that sidestep better pray it does some good, cuz as far as I can tell its merely a pretty frame on a painting of a turd.

291gunm.jpg

It seems that this may be a new fighting style to a new character!
Not to be confused with Christie's snake fist style.

With regards to dealing with projectiles in 3d, it could be possible to give certain moves (the aforementioned lunges for example) projectile immunity. I've also played against my Brother's Abyss in SC3, the projectiles aren't really that bad.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD