DOA5LR Dead Or Alive and Senran Kagura discussion

WisperG

Yagyuu: Quiet and takes things very seriously, cares for Hibari like a sister (would love to see Ayane as her just to tag her with Honoka)

I would say her infatuation with Hibari goes far beyond "I love you like a sister."

KwonJigglypuff

\o/

1426801260-lol.png

Argentus

I believe the designs were picked from the 20 veterans from Estival Versus (while the 5 newcomers won't be included).

Can someone describe me the personality of the characters with a "?" please..? The wiki doesn't help. @Kodachi

1426795558-senrandoa.png

Real problem in my opinion is Lisa. There isn't an "exotic" beauty, or even a girl who likes "rhythm".
This is part of why I'm saying to go ahead and ignored the personalities of the SK girls. Its not good to focus on that. They don't line up with the DOA girls. Like the closest to Christie would actually be Honoka, and Helena got that. then the best outfit for Christie, Hikage, is a girl who's got a polar opposite personality.

Oh okay thanks! We have to remember that the intros and the victory poses must fit the personality too, you're right.

Well Miyabi's costume would look good on Mila (green dress/red hair) and Yozakura for Momiji maybe.
But I don't see someone for Imu. Could be anyone. Only real stalker we have is Lei Fang.
I say IMU for leifang due to the overall oriental vibe she gives off. Her outfit is kinda communist china looking as well.

But the problem with Miyabi/Mila is that while the personalities can be compared, the outfit doesn't really work with Mila. Its a huge bulky overcoat over lingerie. It'd just be that one hoodie bikini dlc all over again.

I honestly can't think of anyone miyabi would work with. Maaaayyybe Rachel but shiki suits her better.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I dont even know anymore, this kind of speculation is exhausting :confused:. All our questions will be answered in 4 days.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I Think you meant Murakumo, and it looks like nyotengu got her costume. I wonder if the mask will break off during battle damage or if there will be an option to take it offnyotengu
I always confuse those names :x and Nyotengu was the perfect choice for her ^_^

miyodarius

I always confuse those names :x and Nyotengu was the perfect choice for her ^_^
Your right, that seems like NyoTengu style perfectly. Ayane As Yumi, Phase 4 as Homura, Christe as Hikage, and Tina as Katsuragi seems easy. But characters like Mila, Hitomi, and Lisa I can't think who they will be.

Argentus

I knew something about SK felt familiar.

They have the same body proportions as sonic adventure 2 era Rouge the bat!

sa2_rouge_skins_mod_by_thebrave-d5raiza.jpg

Sonic_Adventure_2_11_Rouge_the_Bat.png

Just more exaggerated but yeah

Baal bal

I knew something about SK felt familiar.

They have the same body proportions as sonic adventure 2 era Rouge the bat!

sa2_rouge_skins_mod_by_thebrave-d5raiza.jpg

Sonic_Adventure_2_11_Rouge_the_Bat.png

Just more exaggerated but yeah
The main problem is how small they are. Their character design make them look like chibi.
On the paper, most of the girls have "possible" proportion, but because they look so fuckin small, it just become a joke.

In my life, I met two girls that were G cup. One was pretty small (around 1m60) and you'd think she was fat until you'd see here in swimsuit due to her enormous chest contrasting with her height (G cup is no joke...). She was looking completely unrealistic due to that, and was made fun of often.
The other one was a damn tall girl, around 1m90. She had her share of "cow syndrome", but it was not looking so awkward in comparaison.

I think this is pretty much the same with most of the SK cast, but with even more exaggeration. (well, there also are some aberrations of biologic laws, like B105(K) W59 H98 for 1m62 if you see who i'm speaking about ^^)

KwonJigglypuff

Is the 3DS game any good ? I'm willing to try it, the DOA pack made me curious about the roster. It looks fun. I know it's stupid, but because of Helena now, and after reading the wikis, I kinda like Haruka.

WisperG

Is the 3DS game any good ? I'm willing to try it, the DOA pack made me curious about the roster. It looks fun. I know it's stupid, but because of Helena now, and after reading the wikis, I kinda like Haruka.
It's not amazing or anything, but it is fun.

Banana56

It's not as great as SK Shinovi Versus or what SK2: Deep Crimson seems to be like, but its pretty good. I'd recommend trying it.

KwonJigglypuff

It's not as great as SK Shinovi Versus or what SK2: Deep Crimson seems to be like, but its pretty good. I'd recommend trying it.

Great. I will probably wait for the release of SK2 : Deep Crimson (3DS) in Europe this summer then. :)

PS : I've just watched the first episode of the SK anime. I really loved it! Problem is that I imagine the DOA instead... It's fun imagining Kasumi, Tina, Lei Fang, Ayane, Honoka being in the same team, against Helena, Hitomi, Christie, Marie-Rose and Phase 4...

Last edited:

Argentus

Great. I will probably wait for the release of SK2 : Deep Crimson (3DS) in Europe this summer then. :)

PS : I've just watched the first episode of the SK anime. I really loved it! Problem is that I imagine the DOA instead... It's fun imagining Kasumi, Tina, Lei Fang, Ayane, Honoka being in the same team, against Helena, Hitomi, Christie, Marie-Rose and Phase 4...
Keep in mind the anime doesn't always reflect the game

Anime Hikage is a sadistic knife nut, while game Hikage is essentially an apathetic slacker, for example.

KwonJigglypuff

Keep in mind the anime doesn't always reflect the game

Anime Hikage is a sadistic knife nut, while game Hikage is essentially an apathetic slacker, for example.

Oh right.
Actually I was thinking. Isn't Ikaruga closer to Momiji's personality rather than Lei Fang's ?
She seems very calm and smart rather than cheeky and..... Chinese (yes, Lei Fang's personality is hard to define in DOA5, so....)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD