Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Online Launch Celebration

Codemaster92163

I won't have long with the game (only an hour or so) before the lobby opens up, but I'll try to join the PS3 lobby =P sounds really fun.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
It seems I miscalculated as always,I should be able to get the game after work for 360. I still plan on jumping on the PSN as well though

Brute

Standard Donor
MY FUCKING INTERNET WILL NOT CONNECT TO PSN

There is much anger emanating from me, right now. Much anger.

edit: connecting finally. dont see thelobby though

Codemaster92163

Forgive me if I drop combos xD the buffering and the change in frames has confused me a bit with Pai =P

P P P has gotten fairly annoying to do

DontForkWitMe

i keep getting disconnected every time i join also either ranking seems broken or their isn't a single other person in the entire world searching for ranked matches other than me which is unlikely so im going with the former

synce

i keep getting disconnected every time i join also either ranking seems broken or their isn't a single other person in the entire world searching for ranked matches other than me which is unlikely so im going with the former

I think something's wrong with ranked too. I played a few guys in tag but it never finds anyone in singles

Brute

Standard Donor
Sorry I didn't make it. I tried to find it but couldn't and my net is being really screwy so I just figured better to spare you guys from any problems that might've caused. Let me know when you upload the vid. footage.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD