Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Online Launch Celebration

D Glock

8cqbvNa.jpg

To celebrate the launch of Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate, I will be hosting an online event on both the Xbox 360 & PS3 on the initial launch night of September 3rd at 9 PM ET, where I plan on making a 16 player open lobby on both consoles and will be capturing matches simultaneously on both platforms. Yes, I will be recording matches at the same time on the 360 and PS3. I am inviting as many players to join!

This will not be a tournament of any sort, it will just be a little celebratory thing to kick off the game's launch. Just join in, come and enjoy some friendly competition, have your matches recorded in pristine quality, and show Team Ninja your excitement for the game.

As a matter of fact, once the videos are all done and recorded, I am going to do my best to have them edited and uploaded as quickly as possible to my YouTube Channel, then they will be tweeted out to @TeamNinjaStudio and @TecmoKoeiEurope to see.

This event will also give our fellow DoA players across the globe a chance to see some of their friends and favorite players in action until they get the game themselves a few days later.

The name of the lobby on both platforms will be titled FreeStepDodge for easy, identifiable access. As you can imagine, the lobbies will probably fill up fairly quickly. So the motto of this event will basically be to "get in if you can fit in" as empty spot(s) become open. There will be no reserved spots!

The format will be single-player matches, with the traditional normal health, 3 rounds per match and 60 seconds timer settings.

Lastly, I'll be recording on both consoles until both lobbies pretty much die out. See you all there on Tuesday night!

Fiend Busa

Standard Donor
Awesome!

I will be joining the ps3 lobby for sure!

Since I live in Canada and can never go to tournaments this will be the closest thing to it :p

crapoZK

Standard Donor
I'll be joining. It's funny because it is coming out on the first day of school, and the first day of school is the last day of the school week. Talk about school retardation, lol.

Oh, and I'll be on the Xbox 360 side.

EDIT: Oh no. England gets it on the 6th, not 3rd. Maybe if GAME decide to send it early, then I can join.

DeathHand

I pre oerderded mine this monday but ill only get it day 9 (probably),anyways im from europe and the release date here is 7 sep so "no joining the fun" for me =P

Brute

Standard Donor

AkaShocka

I'll try to be there. Can't make any promises. But hey I would love to be there.
Nos vemos allí señoras y señores!

Adamleelight

Lame, I forgot you Americans get the game before us. I'm gonna have to play on core fighters untill I get my Offical copy on the 6th. So I'll try be in there with the Poverty DOA5U

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD