Coconuts are too damn strong

Nate

Oh, you think the coconuts are cute now. You just wait. They will also drop at times that piss you off. And a lot. You're in the middle of a CB! combo to win the match? NOPE! Coconut to the rescue, enemy takes minimal damage, and punishes your whiff.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Oh, you think the coconuts are cute now. You just wait. They will also drop at times that piss you off. And a lot. You're in the middle of a CB! combo to win the match? NOPE! Coconut to the rescue, enemy takes minimal damage, and punishes your whiff.

How are you in the middle of a CB! combo if the only way to have the coconut fall is on a wall hit?

SilverKhaos

I could live without the oil field and aquarium, but all the other stages i'd be fine with. ESPECIALLY the ice cavern and its narrow hallway of DOOOOOOM

Oil Field i'll give you, but I LOVED the aquarium, so pretty, oh, and also the Lost World infinite pillars. I remember doing the Izuno Drop off those, and the camera changed so you were watching an Izuna Drop from above, and it was glorious.

DOATECH Tower, Lost World Pillars, Ice Cavern....annd...lesee...the ninja hideout. Yesh.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD