DOA5LR (Casual) suggestions for Team Ninja

Intelligent Alpha

Oh, I didn't know he voiced Zack. He's hella Cyborg.
Dennis Rodman voiced Zack too? o wow

I was just about to say that! (Btw, his voice is processed/shifted for Doomsday as well) The actors behind Frost/Hawkgirl, Deathstroke/Aries are, too! However, it's painfully obvious we can recognize Jennifer Hale as her voice is just processed. The actor for Bane/Grundy - imo, that's all him!

CFW

I was just about to say that! (Btw, his voice is processed/shifted for Doomsday as well) The actors behind Frost/Hawkgirl, Deathstroke/Aries are, too! However, it's painfully obvious we can recognize Jennifer Hale as her voice is just processed. The actor for Bane/Grundy - imo, that's all him!

u forgot Raven + Harley too. But, yeah Payton has been the voice of Cyborg for years. I was thinkin he would be a weird choice for Zack because of that, but apparently it's already happened. Time to do some research on that.

My only suggestion for LR is give my faves more intro/win animations. Rachel has such a soft/quiet voice sometimes I wanna hear her say "suck my ass" in one of them. :rolleyes:

Intelligent Alpha

u forgot Raven + Harley too. But, yeah Payton has been the voice of Cyborg for years. I was thinkin he would be a weird choice for Zack because of that, but apparently it's already happened. Time to do some research on that.

My only suggestion for LR is give my faves more intro/win animations. Rachel has such a soft/quiet voice sometimes I wanna hear her say "suck my ass" in one of them. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I did, but the contrast between voices is quite obvious and her Quinn is hilarious! Btw, she also voices Raven in Teen Titans (Go included as does Payton)

Racheal saying "suck my ass" after she stomps on your (facedown) or crotch (faceup)? smh! More win poses for everyone would nice! It's tiresome having Alpha "say" 'Bitch, I'm tired!" all the time! I saw the return to fetal position pose (from DoaD or perhaps that was the hack done from 4) and why not? Her intro pose is nothing more than her taunt (the latter portion)

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Obviously DOA needs some work done, but I hope Last Round's balance changes don't make a completely different game. All the time I've invested in Ultimate would feel like a waste.

Intelligent Alpha

Obviously DOA needs some work done, but I hope Last Round's balance changes don't make a completely different game. All the time I've invested in Ultimate would feel like a waste.

Yeah! You do bring up a good point! The inconsistency! I can see this with with franchises (which wouldn't make it right there either), but like you said with all the time invested in U and in alot of cases V if LR feels like "W." Sadly, that happens! Ironically, looking at NG3 vs. RE - those are clearly two different games, but major tweaks went into them. Just be glad they moved on to 4!

lotr9690

I'm pretty late to this thread but in the off chance TN is watching this...

Hopefully as future, free, DLC they will add one of these stages:

Aerial Gardens (NIGHT), Burai Zenin (DOA2U) or Koku An (DOA2U). They are my favorite stages. Hopefully these sometime are added. Ideally, however, I want TN to come up with new stages that utilize these elements: lush backgrounds, rain (especially now that we are able to see water and sweat; I thought this was a given), and more of a spectacle. The reason that DOA5 (et. al)'s stages have been so unsatisfying - as compared to previous DOA titles - is that DOA5's stages are linear. I don't really care about kicking someone into a car or the generators at Scramble. I want to be overwhelmed and overstimulated when I look at the environments. I want over the top, fun stages. This edition of DOA5 was underwhelming when I think of the stages.

Leifang2000

Replay Video Improvement:
I suggest having a thumbnail for each video recorded.
Or let us write/edit notes about the video.

Replay Match Improvement:
During a replay, if the input command are displayed, when the match ended, the command instantly disappear.
This made us very difficult to see the last command input on screen. Please improve it so the command can be displayed for 2 or more seconds after the match ended.

Old Bear

Standard Donor
Stages: Demon's Church (DOA2U) | Ice Cave (DOA 3) |Suspension Bridge (DOA2U)

Outfits: Bayman’s Navy commando outfit |Gen Fu’s Green Mao suit |Tina’s Canopus swimsuit

Other: The return of replay video after each round ends | PC version to support offline vs, (I would imagine it will) | Steam cards

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Stages:
Ariel Gardens
Gamblers Paradise
Seaside Market
Kyoto In Bloom

Costumes:
Kasumi NG3 Sailor Uniform
Ayane DOA2 C10
Lisa's DOA4 C2
Eliot DOA4 C4
NyoTengu Female Version of Tengu costume
Kimono Costume Set

Kasumi

Season pass for the costumes, for people that want all of them or want to support Team NINJA buying all of them, the amount of money you have to spend is insane.

squarewindow

Standard Donor
There are only two things I want from Last Round.

1. Better netcode.
2. 60fps character intros and win/lose poses (or at the very least 30/60 switchable).

As far as #2 goes TN have ignored almost every attempt I've made to alert them to this request. The trailers which are being shown now all show 30fps cutscenes, so I assume this is how the game is going to be released.

I really hope they can patch this in post-release. If they don't, I seriously have to ask the question why they couldn't even manage this simple upgrade. This is a step down from DOA2/3/4. I can only assume it's an effect of what Master has been claiming lately (Koei holding TN back creatively). But really this should take no effort to implement. It really annoys me.

Argentus

does anyone have side by side comparison pics of Beta ayane and kasumi with release versions? i wanna see what people are talkinga bout with them actually looking asian.

I only had the original demo on xbox (still do, actually) and I still preferred how Hitomi looked in that, over how she was in the final release.

Nuke-Nin

Stages: Demon's Church (DOA2U) | Ice Cave (DOA 3) |Suspension Bridge (DOA2U)

Outfits: Bayman’s Navy commando outfit |Gen Fu’s Green Mao suit |Tina’s Canopus swimsuit

Other: The return of replay video after each round ends | PC version to support offline vs, (I would imagine it will) | Steam cards
take out Navy and we got a sexy Bayman costume.

Commando Bayman ;) Rated M for Mature

KwonJigglypuff

Hitomi didn't look THAT terrible to be honest. The ears were too big for sure, but the face was okay. I mean, it didn't really bother me at first, but after seeing all the comments, I couldn't.. well.. unsee her deficiency and therefore find her sexy.

Speaking about the demo, it's strange how they gave up the expert holds. Well actually it's better now (it gives more individuality to Lei, Bay and Mary for instance), but now Hitomi is one of the rare fighters to have two for no reason, when some don't have any.

Well to be honest they should get rid of that kick hold where she lifts the opponent with her hand, and give it to someone else. I know we cannot speak about realism with DOA.. but it really looks stupid with Bass.

Boogie

theres 20 pages and I didn't go through the entire thing so pardon me, but i'd love for lisa and zack to be dark again. lisa more than zack because they obviously darkened him and lighting is tricky but lisa was obviously lightened and that bugs me :/

i'd also like the ability to change the characters voices individually. i don't know, i love that tekken characters (mostly) speak their native tongues or have accents from where they're fun*. SF4 gives the ability to toggle english/japanese voices per character. i never understood why eliot and christie are both from the UK, eliot went to CHINA has an american accent?????? the japanese characters i'd love to use their japanese voice acting, while the north american/english speaking characters keep their english voices. idk. idk. im spoiled by other games that allow such a thing.

oh and a more diverse cast all around. both ethnicity and body wise.

edit: *from

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
i love that tekken characters (mostly) speak their native tongues or have accents from where they're fun.
SGG_Giggity.gif

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD