DOA5LR (Casual) suggestions for Team Ninja

Mavis

As far as casual suggestions go i would love to see Demon's Church again with more windows that we can throw people into lol, maybe put in a spiral staircase in there as well so we have multiple ways of getting to lower levels lol. Other than that i think they have done really well with catering for costumes, i see alot of fan made ones in there and some really likeable new ones too. If i am being really picky maybe add more hairstyle particularly for the males? Other than that though i'm ok with what we have so far to be honest.

SGG_Giggity.gif
God i love your av, can't stop looking at it lol.

Kronin

Speaking about the demo, it's strange how they gave up the expert holds. Well actually it's better now (it gives more individuality to Lei, Bay and Mary for instance), but now Hitomi is one of the rare fighters to have two for no reason, when some don't have any.

You just mentioned the reason, from what I know in the original plan everyone should get expert holds but then TN opted for not giving it to all the rest of roster just for increasing the individuality in the moveset between them.

Last edited:

Argentus

@axouel2009 created this design idea for Honoka. We should push to get it in Last Round (for those that want it that is...). XD

10603383_879733855404989_2255864618328769864_n.jpg
get a sleeveless shirt on her please, then i'll like it. The tits hanging out, while TN's style, is just...no. No offense to your artistic skills, but I don't like that particular design choice. Love the rest of the outfit, though I'm not sure how it would look in motion. Maybe that's WHY her outfits are so bland. Then again, outfits fitting the characters has never been a concern for TN

Tyaren

Standard Donor
No offense to Axel and I have said more than once, how talented he imho is in his young years, but that looks really bad. I don't even know, where to start... x__X It looks like an unholy communion of Sailormoon, Megaman, a clown and a hooker.

David Gregg

No offense to Axel and I have said more than once, how talented he imho is in his young years, but that looks really bad. I don't even know, where to start... x__X It looks like an unholy communion of Sailormoon, Megaman, a clown and a hooker.

lol. XD I don't know minus the long cape things I like it a lot. It's quirky and anime-ish which I like.

Nuke-Nin

@axouel2009 created this design idea for Honoka. We should push to get it in Last Round (for those that want it that is...). XD

10603383_879733855404989_2255864618328769864_n.jpg
um. no. lol there is no "nice" way to put that

why not something that has elements of everyone she copies? like giving her side-tail Helena's bow, Jann's gloves, Hitomi's tank top, Brads jeans, and ryu's izunas because I need to see her do that once in my life.

CFW

Really all it needs is a leotard under it and it would be really cute.

They should add an option to filter out the costumes... was that suggested already?

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
They should increase the time limit now that we can customize the characters' looks in the character select screen and actually see the changes.

CFW

They should increase the time limit now that we can customize the characters' looks in the character select screen and actually see the changes.

Do you know if the settings are like automatically saved when customizing your costume for LR (like in T5DR)? That could also help.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Do you know if the settings are like automatically saved when customizing your costume for LR (like in T5DR)? That could also help.
That, I do not know. Though it would help, because I know with certain costumes, I always customize them. Like with Ayane's C22 (the schoolgirl outfit with dark navy blue coat), I always remove the bandana, add glasses, and change the underwear. If the game can remember that, it would be a HUGE time saver.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD