Can somebody post pics or video of Alpha-152 ?

Jeremy

I haven't seen any pictures or video in game of Alpha. Hell I haven't even seen the character selection pic for Alpha yet. Has nobody unlocked her yet?

Jeremy

nice man! i know it might be a stupid question but does she have different "outfits"?

edit: assuming shes selectable?

If I'm not mistaken, she only has that one 'outfit' (which is to say, not wearing anything), but it's likely that you can still differentiate her using colours, as you can do with other character's costumes.

Nightpup

I'm going to assume right here she will only have 3 costumes, and that's turquoise, red, and blue. Just as it was in Dimensions. I would kill for a Yellow or White Alpha-152 though...

Jenks3

Noob question, as I haven't really been in the DoA tourney scene, YET. Is she banned in tourneys? My guess is yes like most boss tier characters.

DR2K

Noob question, as I haven't really been in the DoA tourney scene, YET. Is she banned in tourneys? My guess is yes like most boss tier characters.

Nah, DOA doesn't ban boss characters. Tengu was allowed in DOA2 and DOA4.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Nah, DOA doesn't ban boss characters. Tengu was allowed in DOA2 and DOA4.
What are you talking about? Tengu was tourney banned in 2.

If she plays like her DOA Dimensions equivalent, then she's one of the worse characters in the game.

Nightpup

69623_doa5alpha01_122_405lo.JPG

Looks like it's confirmed she only has 3 colors. They all look lovely though I'm sad they're the exact same ones from Dimensions. I was really hoping for Yellow and White...

qoodname

Since people have unlocked Alpha by now i wanna see some gameplay by someone who knows what hes doing.

Zeo

Small movesets appeal to me as they are easy to optimize. While I plan on going back to using Kasumi which I haven't been doing since DOA3 I will definitely be giving Alpha a try.

Doug Nguyen

She can teleport any time now!! Thats awesome, she had it in DOA4 as a boss but never playable. Its at 1:53 and a few other times. I wanna see her cliff hangers and power blow too.

SilverForte

She looks exactly the same as how she is in Dimensions, aside from being able to teleport at will it looks like.

TRI Mike

Is she really that unsafe after she juggles¿ She just floats in midair and Bayman could tech roll and punish. There HAS to be a way to stop that from happening and still juggle for full damage with her.

She looks nice.

EDIT: Why don't we have a official sub-forum for her anyway¿

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD