Can somebody post pics or video of Alpha-152 ?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Alright, that's not going to work because the FSD text box won't allow me to use normal copy and paste functions and I'll be damned if I type out the link to the small army of you that just sent me Conversations. I'm asking someone from TN right now if I can post the link for you guys directly. Otherwise you'll have to hold out for about three hours til I get home. Deal?

Alright, got permission. Here you guys go. Ideally, don't share the video as I have it unlisted on purpose. I'll make it public in a couple days.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
It's probably just the low tier hero in me, but I actually see a lot of useful shit she could potentially do.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
It's probably just the low tier hero in me, but I actually see a lot of useful shit she could potentially do.
Well you can try her out when you get to my place later, ya greedy bastard. Tch, can't just main one low tier character, can ya?

She has 3 critical bursts. . . oh my.
Her 66P CB does actually critical burst, but the recovery is so massive they'll have collapsed before you can follow up lol.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Technically two playthroughs of Legend difficulty on Arcade. On my current save, however, I got it on the first try, so I got lucky. Or unlucky. The AI only uses that costume for her now so it's getting on my nerves lol.

daman077c

You should've subtitled the video "Whore Tina gets the crap kicked out of her by a tube of toothpaste".

That said, I'm looking forward to breaking some necks with that 236236F+P throw.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
@daman077c: Since I asked TN directly if I could show you the video, I figured that'd be mighty inappropriate.

...Thought did cross my mind, though...;)

DR2K

You should've subtitled the video "Whore Tina gets the crap kicked out of her by a tube of toothpaste".

That said, I'm looking forward to breaking some necks with that 236236F+P throw.

Whore? That's no way to talk about our future senetor.

DontForkWitMe

she seems pretty damn shitty and boring to me...a slower and more garbage version of kasumi who can float whoopity doo.. as bs as tengu was at least he was original, had a personality and entertaining to watch and the far superior playable boss character

TheTHCGamer

she seems pretty damn shitty and boring to me...a slower and more garbage version of kasumi who can float whoopity doo.. as bs as tengu was at least he was original, had a personality and entertaining to watch and the far superior playable boss character
Have to agree i also preferred tengu and Alpha just seems like a straight up copy of Dural from VF. What can i say i liked the boss characters better in past DOA games.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD