The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Gregg

I like the stage even more now though knowing that a lot of its design was based on a previous stage.

If only you could go inside the building next to the outside fighting area to Ninja's Hideout. :hayabusa:

dead-or-alive-20051130035731225-000.jpg

Momiji-Baybee

Yeah I wonder how someone like him got it so early

I do hope that person shows more videos of the 5 new chars,the 5 new stages, the new costumes, the new modes, and more
soon

David Gregg

those vids really piss me off. That person KNOWS that they're being an asshole posting them so I'm not even going to bother begging for more vids (even though I really...really...really want to....:oops:)

Brute

Standard Donor
Interesting that in the Ayane video it seems like force techs are indeed gone, but in the Kasumi one her force techs still appear present and functioning. So is the way force-techs function now just totally random depending on which characters they felt like nerfing, or...?

DontForkWitMe

"WOW i just got 5U almost a month ahead time, Let me post a vid of kasumi who just hasn't had enough footage shown of her and better yet lets make it a mirror match against her self, and even better i'll pick one of the old stages everyone and their mother already fought in a bajillion times to showcase this intense rare footage of kasumi fighting herself! Now being the clueless skilless scrub that i am and me being friendless i will fight this kasumi in a versus battle where no one is controlling her and will proceed to button mash showing off my lack of skills in this wonderful 1:20 second video. get hype DOA fans!"

Last edited:

Adamleelight

So if this game is actually finished and some dude has this shit a month early, why exactly are we waiting a month for this to release?

Are they getting some prepatch ready or something?

Brute

Standard Donor
So if this game is actually finished and some dude has this shit a month early, why exactly are we waiting a month for this to release?

Are they getting some prepatch ready or something?
Likely reviewers testing the upload feature.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD