The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokkosho

True about those 3 zeo. The stages in general lack so much creativity IMO.. I mean, there's definitely some, but in a lot of areas it seems they just stopped when they could have done so much more. Street, lab, sanctuary all come to mind and there's definitely more but I don't feel like thinking about it ._.

David Gregg

I think it would be cool to have a "simulation" stage where it changes throughout the fight to different levels, backgrounds, danger zones, etc...

X-13_VR_simulation_room.jpg

Zeo

True about those 3 zeo. The stages in general lack so much creativity IMO.. I mean, there's definitely some, but in a lot of areas it seems they just stopped when they could have done so much more. Street, lab, sanctuary all come to mind and there's definitely more but I don't feel like thinking about it ._.
Lab's creativity was actually there. In the story mode there was the version where everything was just coming down and the lab was getting blown to smithereens. Unfortunately for whatever reason they chose to not only omit it from online but even from versus. Maybe I could understand the potential stage lag issues online but.. versus?

(2:01)

I hope they sneak that version of the stage into Ultimate as a "scroll down" or "press start" on Lab type of stage.

David Gregg

Not sure I like the idea of being spawn-killed by a pillar.

lol well the transition would be made so that you would always be in an open area with nothing around you but now that I think about it a pillar K.O. would be pretty hilarious. :rolleyes:

D

Deleted member 473

Like Xmen's danger room. You know what? That is an awesome idea David Gregg. Although knowing what it entails, would lead to lag city lmfao

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Like Xmen's danger room. You know what? That is an awesome idea David Gregg. Although knowing what it entails, would lead to lag city lmfao
Or in the worst case scenario, a stage with even more random factors than even the Experimental Playground when played offline.

That said, I still hope Team Ninja considers a "Create Your Own Dojo (Tatami)" feature for that infinite stage in the near future. Seeing the same old piss-colored tiles can get boring. I wanna make my own graffiti, dad-gummit.

Keved

I would like that but I'd rather wait for a new redheaded dude that TN will create.
I agree with this. Male bloodnuts in fighting games tend to be fairly bad ass too imo

Hwoarang_TTT2.png

Sc3-yun-seong-01.jpg

111.jpg

I reckon TN could make an awesome red-headed male character. :cool: Imo every fighting game should have a crimson-haired male as an obligation along with the token Japanese schoolgirl, old man, Ryu-style main character, blue-haired character with a gender complex, silver-headed pretty boy & big slow character with a four letter name.

Last edited:

David Gregg

Bloody Roar?
Imo every fighting game should have a crimson-haired male (not male but as crimson as you can get)
nagi.jpg

as an obligation along with the token Japanese schoolgirl
alice.jpg

old man
elephant.jpg

Ryu-style main character (exactly how I'd picture Ryu when he was 14 and his name is Bakuryu for crying out loud!)
nina.jpg

blue-haired character with a gender complex (turns into quite the ugly, manly beast)
uranus.jpg
urine.jpg

silver-headed pretty boy
cronos.jpg

big slow character with a four letter name. (G-R-E-G)
greg.jpg

Last edited:

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Any news on whether Amazon really has Team O for NA preorders? Less than a month until release and the guy in Amazon I asked still said he can't find anything.

CFW

Man, Uranus SLAYED.

I liked Nagis design but that white boob cover needs to go. *vomits*

David Gregg

Any news on whether Amazon really has Team O for NA preorders? Less than a month until release and the guy in Amazon I asked still said he can't find anything.

I would assume that if TN said that Team O would be given as pre-order bonus for the NA release that it was enough of a confirmation. Am I wrong in thinking this?

SaihateDYNAMO

Not to shift the subject (Actually yes, screw bikinis) but I just noticed Sky City Tokyo reminds me of this stage from DOAO. It feels a lot like a bigger more expanded version of the stage.

Seems like the fireworks were just substituted with the Buddha. The Buddha is cool but I would actually prefer if the stage wasn't just a box and had a 2nd tier kind of like the DOA4 Ninja Hideout stage.
I noticed that since the beginning but was too lazy to point it out.
The original stage has a slope (it's an infinite stage, IIRC) so why not place a slope on the left side of Sky City Tokyo? The Buddha could just move down each time you go down a slope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD