The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momiji-Baybee

lol I wasn't talking about me, I mean the people that despise that with a hatred.. me personally I like to balance the two... but I definitely need to stop buying the swimsuits... too expensive

oh my apologies then

Oh yeah I know how people could hate on them :(

Also I think I should stop with the bikini buying for them same reason as yours. As much as I like all of them, I would've skipped the 5U swimsuits had it not been for two reasons

1.Momiji and Rachel getting them
2......... I LOVE SCHOOL SWIMSUITS!!!!

Xernuht

oh my apologies then

Oh yeah I know how people could hate on them :(

Also I think I should stop with the bikini buying for them same reason as yours. As much as I like all of them, I would've skipped the 5U swimsuits had it not been for two reasons

1.Momiji and Rachel getting them
2......... I LOVE SCHOOL SWIMSUITS!!!!

Yeah... I'm going down that same treacherous road. Same reason I'm pre-ordering from Gamestop. Team D+A got the best costumes, even if Mila's on Team O.

Kronin

For who played the volleyball spinoffs, I realized just now that the pic of Ayane used to promote the DoA5U swimsuits could be a reference to the intro of DoAXBV:

BQdGSNBCMAAwm9w.jpg

David Gregg

Chin Soon Sun@inspchin
14m
There's going to be a new #DOA5U gameplay video. I hope we release it simultaneously or else Fighters are going to shit on my face, again.

Instead of another 1 minute clip of previously shown fights why not have test sites in NA and EU as well so that players could actually see what this gameplay is all about.

UpSideDownGRUNT

I wish it was possible I want to get my hands on 5U Busa, plus I remember the fun I had going to my local GAME store playing DoA4 back in the day. Meeting fans of the series was always awesome.

Such a shame it can't be done

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD