The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Ayane is going to be pissed. Turns out she wasn't the female tengu Eliot was looking for. :O

915579_790416794326441_1999614680_n.jpg
iUQ8IaSTxXqvL.gif

David Gregg

I'm very intrigued about her character (a lot more than I am with MR and especially P4). Hoping that TN fleshes out her story in 6 as it could be a very interesting one and maybe even have a stage based on the mountain where she dwells. They could have it resemble a previous stage like...oh I don't know...

"cough"
doad_myd_004_thumb.jpg
"cough"

Yurlungur

Pffffttt, we're not going to get the destroyed lab stage which is in game we're not going to get that one i can tell ya that much

Chapstick

I don't think they'll make anymore stages. Nyo-Tengu would have been the perfect opportunity to put in Miyama, but they didn't. Rainy Sakura would imo be the easiest stage to put in but there's no real reason to for TN.

Yurlungur

@Brute do you remember why we couldn't have rainy sakura as a stage? I think you mentioned it before or were involved in the conversation at least lol

David Gregg

I know we won't get Miyama in 5U or a variation of it I just meant in 6 it could be a possible stage. Also I know I sound like a broken record but there is one more stage left just based off of this:

stages.png

And it would make sense for them to save it for last to keep players interested in the game.

Brute

Standard Donor
@Brute do you remember why we couldn't have rainy sakura as a stage? I think you mentioned it before or were involved in the conversation at least lol
TN said prior to 5U's release they would make a rainy stage in 5U. It was implied at one point that stage would be the aircraft carrier for various reasons.

But then it just never happened. Could be something about them being worried about how their new "wet clothes" feature would work in constantly pouring rain, or perhaps they couldn't come to a consensus on whether the entire floor should be a slippery surface.

Whatever the reason, I can't imagine it being valid. I'm sure they could graphically support it. It's just an issue of whether they are willing to bolt down and do it. Sadly, the answer seems to be no.

Chapstick

I know we won't get Miyama in 5U or a variation of it I just meant in 6 it could be a possible stage. Also I know I sound like a broken record but there is one more stage left just based off of this:

View attachment 6346

And it would make sense for them to save it for last to keep players interested in the game.
You can pick upper or lower lorelei in stage select perhaps they count that as two stages :p

David Gregg

You can pick upper or lower lorelei in stage select perhaps they count that as two stages :p

Ha ha that would be so cheap! Since we've been talking about Donovan and possibly the Genra moveset maybe Hellfire?

dead-or-alive-dimensions-3ds_66105-1.jpg

That would be a stretch though as TN probably wouldn't use a boss stage like that again.

KingGhidorah

They need a stage like that. *Points to David Gregg's picture post.* In 5U.
Looks pretty sweet and would make for some intense fights especially if they added more onto the stage.

Maybe in DOA 6.

David Gregg

That's actually how it works. If a stage has where you can pick what level to start on, it counts as its own stage.

Stage classification gets a little messy in DOA but rule of thumb is that if the name doesn't change with the different locations, assume TN considers it as one stage. Primal and Flow are the exception but the dynamics of the stages are different enough to justify them being classified as separate.

So technically TN considers Lorelei as one stage which means there is still probably one more left that they haven't revealed.

Last edited:

David Gregg

Don't forget about Temple of the Dragon and Sakura.

That's right I forgot about them. Also I always think that Home is just the inside part and the outside has a different name. They could have called the outside something like "Mountain" or "Courtyard". :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD