The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keved

This is japan.. they know nothing about outside culture..

When tekken attempted an Aussie they put a fucking kangaroo ..
>__>
Haha yeah true man!

"Crikey... I came in like a Drop Bear."

749.gif

Dark_Ky

i have to admit that phase 4s playstyle looks hella cool. i didnt plan on buying her but after seeing her in action i am kinda tempted.. maybe its just me but even her beeing a clone and having colourswap costumes she actually has a original feeling to her character design.

far better clone than decapre for sure

Argentus

If DoA ever had an Australian character be it male or female i would main them for sheer pride. A female surfer would be tops though imo, dreadlocks dangling over a thick bandana, Aussie flag towel wrapped around her waste & sandals, hell yeah! But don't give her a bogan accent with all the slang thrown in like she's just walked out of Centrelink in a pair of ugg-boots, give her a natural Strine like Miranda from Mass Effect 2. That would be poetic!!

& this could be her taunt:
uffordinlove.gif

Knowing my luck though if i wish too hard they will end up giving us some burly lad with a cork hat, navy blue wife-beater singlet, straya rat-tail mullet & tattoos snaking all over his arms & his quotes will be these:

Intro one: "Are you aving a giggle thar mate?"

Intro two: "I'll beat ya bloody head in i swear on me mum!"

Win pose one: "You just got wrecked bra!"

Win pose two: "I am..*crushes beer can in mitt*...too bloody stronk for you yeah"

On the topic of Australians, their personas and voices...

If man
kano-mortal-kombat-movie.jpg

If woman
d20a5ed575a9f67daedb281926619186.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD