The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

WisperG

and another Halloween Contest ? I mean the first Contest is over and we havent seen any of the Designs come to Life and as DLC ?

I wonder if its ever coming ?

*puts on logic hat*

logic-hat-snap-1834.png

Lets look at it this way. The deadline for the Halloween contest is July 6th. Assuming they plan to have those costumes released by October means it would take roughly 3 months to make the costumes, get them approved by Sony/Microsoft, and have them put up on PSN/XBL.

The previous contest ended on May 6th. Assuming they'll take about the same amount of time to make/approve/release both contest DLC packs, we might see DLC costumes from the previous contest sometime in August.

Dunno where to look.
Neither do I

You can see a few on Twitter if you search #DOACostumes

They're listed by date, so all the Halloween entries should be towards the top, the previous contest entries are down a bit.

Last edited:

My Babenapes

If you type #DOAcostumes into google search, the team ninja twitter account shows up with a bunch of old submissions from last contest as well as some new ones for the halloween contest. Hope this helps :). I want someone to create a database where I can view all the new ones I haven't seen yet. Apparently there's 30 or more entries already.

*puts on logic hat*

logic-hat-snap-1834.png

Lets look at it this way. The deadline for the Halloween contest is July 6th. Assuming they plan to have those costumes released by October means it would take roughly 3 months to make the costumes, get them approved by Sony/Microsoft, and have them put up on PSN/XBL.

The previous contest ended on May 6th. Assuming they'll take about the same amount of time to make/approve/release both contest DLC packs, we might see DLC costumes from the previous contest sometime in August.

You can see a few on Twitter if you search #DOACostumes

They're listed by date, so all the Halloween entries should be towards the top, the previous contest entries are down a bit.

DAMN YOU!!! lol.... you beat me to it 7 minutes before I could post :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I DOUBLE-POSTED!

SGG_Cry3.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Xhominid The Demon Within

Looking at the Smash Bros Tournament on MLG, it makes me wonder one thing:

If Team Ninja truly wants DOA to succeed, why not try and apply it for MLG for Netherrealm has done for MK9 and Injustice?

I mean of course, they need to establish themselves first and I do believe it's better to try these types of tournies first, but I've heard alot of great things about the overall vibe of something like MLG compared to the other FGTs(of course, take away FPST).

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Brad Wong definitely should have got his DOA4 look for the Legacy Costume pack they did. I do like his casual look though, but I would have liked to see his DOA4 look return as well.

Keved

Australian.

If DoA ever had an Australian character be it male or female i would main them for sheer pride. A female surfer would be tops though imo, dreadlocks dangling over a thick bandana, Aussie flag towel wrapped around her waste & sandals, hell yeah! But don't give her a bogan accent with all the slang thrown in like she's just walked out of Centrelink in a pair of ugg-boots, give her a natural Strine like Miranda from Mass Effect 2. That would be poetic!!

& this could be her taunt:
uffordinlove.gif

Knowing my luck though if i wish too hard they will end up giving us some burly lad with a cork hat, navy blue wife-beater singlet, straya rat-tail mullet & tattoos snaking all over his arms & his quotes will be these:

Intro one: "Are you aving a giggle thar mate?"

Intro two: "I'll beat ya bloody head in i swear on me mum!"

Win pose one: "You just got wrecked bra!"

Win pose two: "I am..*crushes beer can in mitt*...too bloody stronk for you yeah"

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Keved said:
If DoA ever had an Australian character be it male or female i would main them for sheer pride. A female surfer would be tops though imo, dreadlocks dangling over a thick bandana, Aussie flag towel wrapped around her waste & sandals, hell yeah! But don't give her a bogan accent with all the slang thrown in like she's just walked out of Centrelink in a pair of ugg-boots, give her a natural Strine like Miranda from Mass Effect 2. That would be poetic!!

& this could be her taunt:

Knowing my luck though if i wish too hard they will end up giving us some burly lad with a cork hat, navy blue wife-beater singlet, straya rat-tail mullet & tattoos snaking all over his arms & his quotes will be these:

Intro one: "Are you aving a giggle thar mate?"

Intro two: "I'll beat ya bloody head in i swear on me mum!"

Win pose one: "You just got wrecked bra!"

Win pose two: "I am..*crushes beer can in mitt*...too bloody stronk for you yeah"

This is japan.. they know nothing about outside culture..

When tekken attempted an Aussie they put a fucking kangaroo ..
>__>

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD