Community Team NINJA Halloween Costume Contest

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Thank you! :) Also, I wanted to say, that I think, you drew her incredibly beautiful. Really beautiful face. And I love the fact, that you drew her a pronounced biceps and triceps. :D
That means a lot coming from you! thank you :'o

Blazeincarnated

I'll admit, this "Japanese Demon Slayer" entry is mine. hope you like it, a vote would be cool ^_^
249.jpg

Sorry for the terrible quality of the artwork hope you can still understand the concept.
I had a feeling this was yours lol Good job!

Puño de Leyenda

I'll admit, this "Japanese Demon Slayer" entry is mine. hope you like it, a vote would be cool ^_^
249.jpg

Sorry for the terrible quality of the artwork hope you can still understand the concept.

Awesome Rachel design! And don't doubt yourself-Your artwork quality is great! ;)

I have to say that I find too much funny the shark one for Kasumi (with the option to pull down the hood too XD):

121.jpg

I've gotta go with this Kasumi... it's amazing! lol

Argentus

Also why did my bancho mila and the bancho/jotaro momiji have to be right next to each other? *sadz*

212.jpg

215.jpg

I know mine won't do well but its just salt in the wound to have a much higher quality version of the same theme next to mine lol.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
So I take it they have a central IP placed. No account making in the site, this is good.

Try that 20,000+ ruining costume design like trick again.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
So I take it they have a central IP placed. No account making in the site, this is good.

Try that 20,000+ ruining costume design like trick again.

What if one would use some sort of proxy browser, wouldn't one be able to vote several times? o___O

Kronin

:-( so, is noone going to vote for my oni/ghost Momiji?

Actually I'm just stuck in the choice between your one and @JKT design for Momiji: both of them seem pretty awesome one her! :(

The problem with outfits like shark kasumi and that ayane I posted earlier, is that the characters aren't that cute in game. Its the cute face that sells the entire outfit.

I agree with the Ayane's outfit where the design is pretty simple and what really capture the attention of the people is IMO her cute face. But in this case, even if Kasumi's face in the shark is pretty funny, definitely the drawing has its strengh in the originality of the design itself (at least for me)

--------------

By the way I really like this design for Marie Rose even if I don't think that I will vote it: yes, I know that it's little Halloweenish and it's slighty a skimpy one for her, but the drawing and overall the design are IMO really beautiful (however the Arabian princess was a theme pretty abused in both the contests...)

191.jpg

Pretty orignal even the ideas to make of her a living horror rose! XD

189.jpg

184.jpg

Last edited:

JKT

@Kodachi Thanks very much ^_^!
I really like your costume JKT :) but "I can't avoid this fight!" ;-)
I like yours a lot too Legibifou ^_^. Shame only vote is allowed for one character >_<. None-the-less, "it is an honour" to represent Momiji together :D! Let's go!
@Kronin VOTE FOR MINE OR ELSE! ^_^ XD jk just vote for the one you feel is best ^_^! Or flip a coin haha!

Last edited:

Argentus

I feel kinda bad.

I don't actually care about the characters I don't use, so its hard to pick a costume I like for them

Tyaren

Standard Donor
This one is a Lisa entry...

162.jpg

Looks like some random dark skinned girl with angel wings. :/
Also, "create shake for IPhone"? o . O

Argentus

As of now, I can't decide between my own or the van hellsing outfit...

1512470_550987245005365_5403103487542309409_n.jpg

10497196_550987605005329_2521384953668514825_o.jpg

I'll just go vote on the others while I decide...

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD