Community Team NINJA Halloween Costume Contest

JKT

If everyone did vote for 1 costume for each character, the Jacky and Hayate entry would be tied 1st place XD

Kronin

Sent them the tweet, no response... Welp im not gonna get my votes counted. Smfh

I didn't received answer me too, you have to wait for them going to check their tweets. By the way you can be sure that they will fix it if they know that there is a problem. I hope that this will happen as soon as possible.

By the way... sorry @EMPEROR_COW but I think that this outfit for Gen Fu beat your one in fact of "crazy funny factor" XD

065.jpg

Kronin

I have to say that I find too much funny the shark one for Kasumi (with the option to pull down the hood too XD):

121.jpg

An interesting contrast with the most simple and elegant mermaid's one (both of them with the sea as theme):

118.jpg

Shiranui

I'll admit, this "Japanese Demon Slayer" entry is mine. hope you like it, a vote would be cool ^_^
249.jpg

Sorry for the terrible quality of the artwork hope you can still understand the concept.
It's nice. I'm not sure about a japanese outfit for Rachel, but is a nice looking design and it's halloween after all i guess.... I voted it

JKT

It's nice. I'm not sure about a japanese outfit for Rachel, but is a nice looking design and it's halloween after all i guess.... I voted it
Hmm well I think its certain elements in the entry which fits Rachel well, like the sleeves half-on half-off which matches her cool and "boss" attitude. Also the plates on her waists accentuates her curvy figure. Quite well thought out I'd say ^_^.

I have to say that I find too much funny the shark one for Kasumi (with the option to pull down the hood too XD):

121.jpg

An interesting contrast with the most simple and elegant mermaid's one (both of them with the sea as theme):

118.jpg
I was actually stuck between these two, but now I may go with the Mermaid Kasumi hehe

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'll admit, this "Japanese Demon Slayer" entry is mine. hope you like it, a vote would be cool ^_^
249.jpg

Sorry for the terrible quality of the artwork hope you can still understand the concept.

OMG, I didn't see this! D: I would have voted for it, as I remember I wasn't sure, if I would cast a vote for any of the Rachel entries... >.<

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Why not? Rachel hunts demons all over the world, I thought it'd be nice to see her donned in Japanese armor. Her race is irrelevant.
OMG, I didn't see this! D: I would have voted for it, as I remember I wasn't sure, if I would cast a vote for any of the Rachel entries... >.<
Aw it's okay.. thank you for the advice a while ago btw:)
I voted for you!

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Aw it's okay.. thank you for the advice a while ago btw:)
I voted for you!

Thank you! :) Also, I wanted to say, that I think, you drew her incredibly beautiful. Really beautiful face. And I love the fact, that you drew her a pronounced biceps and triceps. :D

Argentus

121.jpg

118.jpg
The problem with outfits like shark kasumi and that ayane I posted earlier, is that the characters aren't that cute in game. Its the cute face that sells the entire outfit.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD