News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Rawbietussin

The art book would be nice but I definitely want the letterman jackets.

Well, I was asked for my address, email and telephone number, and that's what I sent to him. :)

I'll try writing Mr. Tani again with my contact details if he hasn't replied yet.

axouel2009

BUT THAT'S NOT MY COSTUME, IT'S JUST A COINCIDENCE !!!!!
thay did those costumes a long time ago you know, that's just FUNNY !

Shiranui

I didn't get any message from TN either, that's why I was asking. I didn't know if I should expect some message or not. I guess prizes are for top 10, which it looks fair to me.

As @Blash said, having my costume in a game is the greatest prize I could expect. who knows!

I was thinking that there are several rumors about a PS4 DoA5U version with all DLC, MR, Phase-4 and more characters to come. A nice way to promote it and make Ps3 players buy it could be announcing a Costume Contest pack for free in PS4, for buy in PS3 :D
And mention I got, about seeing my costume in a Ninja Gaiden title someday, makes me think that maybe on this E3 a new Ninja Gaiden for Ps4 will be announced. And Rachel will be in it :)

Can't wait to see what happens.

Brute

Standard Donor
And mention I got, about seeing my costume in a Ninja Gaiden title someday, makes me think that maybe on this E3 a new Ninja Gaiden for Ps4 will be announced.
Man, a new NG at E3 would be absolutely amazing. I've been having a huge itch for NG lately, but unfortunately I've grown tired of all the titles on PS3. Getting a new one save satiate my craving for carnage would be heaven.

Princess Kasumi

Tina is on it too though, unless you're ok with that. Or you can cut her out and put a photo of yourself on it XD
HAHAHAHA this comment made me laugh so much!!! Its actually one of the best comments on this forum! yet its too funny HAHAHA!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!! 8DDDDD

Reactions: JKT

Rawbietussin

@Tyaren: Dumb question but did you put the international prefix number used to dial somewhere outside Japan (010) + your country code + your area code when you gave TN your telephone number?

Last edited:

Kronin

Do you know if costumes chosen by TN are getting prizes, or only Top 10 Most liked ones?

TN asked the datas of the designer of @Rawbietussin 's Christie, and that outfit was one of the 5 winners voted from the staff behind the game. So actually this could work as an evidence that such outfits should get prizes, but of course we can't be sure of it...

As @Blash
And mention I got, about seeing my costume in a Ninja Gaiden title someday, makes me think that maybe on this E3 a new Ninja Gaiden for Ps4 will be announced. And Rachel will be in it :)

Actually seems that TN will not be present at this E3, so maybe we should wait for a NG4 announcement (overall when there are more reliable hints about a sooner release for DoAX3).

Anyway I hope to not see a third remake for DoA5, I want that the next fighting game on the next gen by TN is DoA6 or DoA vs VF

axouel2009

10379911_751001441611565_1013006541842338762_o.png

#sketch

David Gregg

Again, just a reminder that making the top 10 does not automatically mean the outfit will be in the game. The placement was only relevant for the prize contest.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Again, just a reminder that making the top 10 does not automatically mean the outfit will be in the game. The placement was only relevant for the prize contest.

I believe, everyone here knows this already. It has been stated like a thousand times, at least once every page. XD

Argentus

we all know its obviously going to be a big factor though. there's no way TN won't consider popularity when picking. after all, thats the basis for all the crappy bikini and copypaste dlc.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD