Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Kwiggle

SHE NEEDS MORE HAIR

rgkc.jpg

*paint genius*
Lmfao hahahahahahahaha this is great.

Adamleelight

All I been hearing is bitching and moaning lately. What the hell is going on with people?

I think having a lack of news is part of people getting restless, and the only news we have been receiving in the past the last few weeks have just been costume stuff. With a tiny bit of data of some characters.

think some of us are hoping for something good to hype us back into it.

TRI Mike

Poor Hele... she's gonna lose her PFT and now she's just another DOA whore when she had a history of being the only decent and elegant female in the series... oh well.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Chris hair - That's not bed head, that's carefully and deliberately messed up. It's a style.

And No. Its the fact that he went from being Bayman, to being virtually identical to chris redfield in almost every way.

Do other military characters resemble chris redfield? Of course not, he made that a distinctive look. But default RE5 bayman managed to resemble Chris Redfield, rather than just looking like a generic soldier.

Those who are discussing it.

thats because Chris doesnt wear standard issue military clothing,but he still uses their gear.Bayman both wears standard issue and the gear.go ahead take Bayman into photoshop and give him an army jacket guaranteed no one will notice the similarities after that.

D

Deleted member 473

I think having a lack of news is part of people getting restless, and the only news we have been receiving in the past the last few weeks have just been costume stuff. With a tiny bit of data of some characters.

think some of us are hoping for something good to hype us back into it.

I mean yeah, but im now getting criticized for wanting ONE costume, like really? I don't want quantity, I want QUALITY.

Omegan Eckhart

Poor Hele... she's gonna lose her PFT and now she's just another DOA whore when she had a history of being the only decent and elegant female in the series... oh well.

TN is aware that her PFT was the only thing that keeps her going so IF it has been removed it they will change stuff to compensate.

I'm very excited to see what they do with her.

Adamleelight

I mean yeah, but im now getting criticized for wanting ONE costume, like really? I don't want quantity, I want QUALITY.

No one is criticizing you for wanting a costume of your choosing. The problem most of us are having is we arnt seeing much else other than costume updates.
From what I have goatherd from DOA5U
-5 Characters
-5 Stages
-Updated move list for some characters
-Power launcher
-lots and lots of costumes

IMO out of those 5 stages, only 3 are good. The other 2 suck, but people have own preferences. I will say it again asking for costumes isn't a bad thing, I just believe they are far more easier to put into DLC which they are gonna do anyway. Im pretty damn sure more are on the way with how people are asking for them. Costume requests are beating out every other single request in the DOA community. Which is a damn shame, TN is a Business and im sure they wanna please but also pick what would sell more.

Some of us want stages/gameplay changes or even fucking updates, they might have changed things but we aint getting news. But we want these things, cuz stages change gameplay and so do tweaks. Costumes do not, and unfortunately alot of people are gonna be unhappy cuz they aint gonna get a costume they specifically want.

Costumes get old fast, and not everyone plays the same characters as others while everyone plays a stage, and can benefit from it. Some might hate the stage of course but you get my point.

Like I said, costumes need to be updated at the end like when the game is releasing, cuz its leaving a bad taste in our mouths.

D

Deleted member 473

No one is criticizing you for wanting a costume of your choosing. The problem most of us are having is we arnt seeing much else other than costume updates.
From what I have goatherd from DOA5U
-5 Characters
-5 Stages
-Updated move list for some characters
-Power launcher
-lots and lots of costumes

IMO out of those 5 stages, only 3 are good. The other 2 suck, but people have own preferences. I will say it again asking for costumes isn't a bad thing, I just believe they are far more easier to put into DLC which they are gonna do anyway. Im pretty damn sure more are on the way with how people are asking for them. Costume requests are beating out every other single request in the DOA community. Which is a damn shame, TN is a Business and im sure they wanna please but also pick what would sell more.

Some of us want stages/gameplay changes or even fucking updates, they might have changed things but we aint getting news. But we want these things, cuz stages change gameplay and so do tweaks. Costumes do not, and unfortunately alot of people are gonna be unhappy cuz they aint gonna get a costume they specifically want.

Costumes get old fast, and not everyone plays the same characters as others while everyone plays a stage, and can benefit from it. Some might hate the stage of course but you get my point.

Like I said, costumes need to be updated at the end like when the game is releasing, cuz its leaving a bad taste in our mouths.

I actually want more stages to be implemented. And not just old ones, new ones as well.
We need minigames too.
Exhibit A

D

Deleted member 473

I don't think people don't realize what "balance" is. If they would have focused on just gameplay, the game would be stripped of its aesthetics. If they focus more on aesthetics, competitive gamplay would be stripped. At the end of the day TN has to find a middle ground. If they don't, they are going to not listen to competitive players and focus on what automatically makes them money....casuals. Ya'll have to come to a mutual understanding of what things need to be changed, make a list, and agree on it, thats it. Everyone can't be talking about, "ay I want this FT for hitomi", or "I want this for Hayabusa", etc. Thats not thinking as a whole, thats being selfish, and they are going to ignore it.

This was a public service announcement.

D

Deleted member 473

I dont think the costume designers or art team have anything to do with the gameplay balance.

Developers don't develop a game for one thing. If thats the case you would be playing something like pong. In DOA5's case their not just working on gameplay, they are working to make it look good also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD